CVS CLIA number

We did covid checks in December due to an illness in the house (we were all negative, phew!). I did find the CLIA in very small print at the bottom of our form. It took me a while. I know it isn't on that form you put up, but I'm wondering if there is another form in that packet that maybe has it? Like a letterhead or something? 

Also, that looks like the cover letter that others have mentioned gets turned away at the pier. See 

1 hour ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Maybe I'm missing it, but that document doesn't even specifically say that you tested negative, does it?  

@Matt has used CVS  in the past.  He probably has insight.

1 hour ago, Pooch said:

Nope it doesn’t.  There has to be more that can be printed or a screenshot of the results cuz that doesn’t say it.

The document you need looks like this one 

C42AE628-FF9A-4FB7-98C8-D4711AD80751.jpeg

On Independence last weekend, a woman told me about she almost got denied entry to the ship because her negative test result didn't have a CLIA number. 

I can tell you I've never had any issues using CVS test results in my experience. Likewise, I've never paid attention to the CLIA number on any of my results, but if it says it on the website, then I'd look for it.

21 hours ago, momneedsavacation said:

I was double checking that our CVS test results we acceptable for check in at the pier.  On Royal's website it says the results need to have a CLIA number. I cannot find it anywhere on the our result.  Will they take our printout?Covid Test Results.pdfCovid Test Results.pdfCovid Test Results.pdf

I use CVS all the time. If you go in and download the form from another access it will appear with the big Negative word in the middle top like @TXCruiserposted. You should first get a text from CVS with a link that brings you to the form you are showing now. But, go into your CVS app, or MyChart app, and you’ll see the other form.

I have cruised a eleven times from Port Liberty since September using that form and have never had anyone ask about a CLIA number.

25 minutes ago, Pooch said:

Ok I don’t have a Mychart app?  How would I access that?  Is it on the CVS website somewhere?

Once logged in click "minute clinic"

Once in Minute Clinic" click "MyAccount"  upper right corner

Click "Vaccine and Lab Records"

Click on "Test Results"

Click "Lab tests"

Your Covid test results will be there under "Lab Tests"

2 hours ago, Pooch said:

Trying to figure out a workaround for the CVS account.  Hubby doesn’t, nor will he ever, have a email account & you can’t set up the account without one.

Friends of mine were able to access all the tests for their family with just one email account.  But that was the email they used to set up their appointments so that's where CVS sent their results

1 hour ago, Leighq said:

What is a clia number I asked earlier I one replied I need to know as I sail in 26 days 

It is some sort of an authorization number to assure quality standards for laboratories providing medical and health services. That's the way I understand it.

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/ivd-regulatory-assistance/clinical-laboratory-improvement-amendments-clia

Here it is on a Walgreens test report:
image.thumb.png.de62f0d04c746c853e4d6ef14ce34b02.png

1 hour ago, PG Cruiser said:

It is some sort of an authorization number to assure quality standards for laboratories providing medical and health services. That's the way I understand it.

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/ivd-regulatory-assistance/clinical-laboratory-improvement-amendments-clia

Here it is on a Walgreens test report:
image.thumb.png.de62f0d04c746c853e4d6ef14ce34b02.png

Thank you now I am doing the proctored one sent to me by RC using NAVICA is this going to give me that number?  

3 hours ago, Leighq said:

Thank you now I am doing the proctored one sent to me by RC using NAVICA is this going to give me that number?  

The CLIA number is on the report you get through the Navica portal. The eMed PDF has the CLIA icon but not the CLIA number. They've always accepted the PDF for me but I know how to get to the CLIA number through the Navica portal if needed.

2 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

The CLIA number is on the report you get through the Navica portal. The eMed PDF has the CLIA icon but not the CLIA number. They've always accepted the PDF for me but I know how to get to the CLIA number through the Navica portal if needed.

Please share your secrets 

For us Canadians, I was speaking with the pharmacist today while booking my appt and they’ve never heard of a CLIA number. In reading the link posted above it seems the CLIA is only for “US Facilities”. Does anyone know if the Shoppers or Costco test have some other unique number - I presume no since they are not sending the results to a lab.
Aside from the CLIA he said everything else would be listed on the document. 

9 hours ago, Leighq said:

Please share your secrets 

No secrets. eMed emailed me a PDF report after I completed the test that doesn't have a CLIA number but has the icon on it. If you log into the Navica portal to pull your results that way it has a CLIA number. Same test..just 2 ways to get the results.

eMed PDF

20220227_233212.thumb.jpg.a0fdb035b241e341ab938f9b4b7a755f.jpg

Navica portal

20220227_234328.thumb.jpg.a8df5002ea3d79c9b808b5673c8713aa.jpg