Wonder of the seas pictures.

12thman

5 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

That picture above is supposed to be a GS ?  Yikes !

Yup.

I never liked the JS / balcony style layout that's puts the bed before the couch area as it often seems like a bother to someone who may be sleeping if you come in late or wake early to sit on the couch and then have to cross back through to use the bathroom.

But I'm willing to look at more pictures. They claim it's the same size as previous Oasis class GS and it's about 100sq ft more than the JS so...they've had to have make it work somehow.

5 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I was thinking that the decor looks really outdated for a new ship. The year on the photo says 2016. Are we sure this is from Wonder?

The dates are on the Oasis photos that were posted just to show the comparison of different angles within the same room..different perspectives can make the room look larger and smaller.

4 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

The dates are on the Oasis photos that were posted just to show the comparison of different angles within the same room..different perspectives can make the room look larger and smaller.

I just realized that, thanks.  That's what I get for message boarding when I'm still half asleep.

5 minutes ago, twangster said:

I think the photos above have been squeezed out of their original format.  The sofa in the one shot looks much more narrow in one shot compared to the other.  

That happens sometimes when posting pics from URLs.  Some of the pics above are taller than they are wider.

Thanks! i had no idea what happened but they do load properly once clicked on so i didn't fret too much thinking it was maybe just my display

19 hours ago, jack_4321 said:

The Ultimate Family Suite entrance

image.thumb.png.375c7671cdd35ceece903c681f36b4d2.png 

Was thinking about this again, since it's so "cartoonish".   Do you think this is a nod to the broad enjoyment of graphic 'novels' in Asia?  Since Wonder was designed for Asia?  That's what this reminds me of, a graphic comic. 

If so, maybe this is proof that they will send her to Asia as soon as it is feasible to do so.  Just a thought.  

7 hours ago, barbeyg said:

Was thinking about this again, since it's so "cartoonish".   Do you think this is a nod to the broad enjoyment of graphic 'novels' in Asia?  Since Wonder was designed for Asia?  That's what this reminds me of, a graphic comic. 

If so, maybe this is proof that they will send her to Asia as soon as it is feasible to do so.  Just a thought.  

Definitely possible, but I feel like this was made after they announced Wonder was coming to the US. 

Also, if you look at the videos on youtube, pretty much all of the Chinese signage has been removed. If Wonder is going to Asia, that would mean they would have to re-add all the signage again.