You know you are addicted to cruising when...

bcarney

I had to give sad news to my younger son last night. We were discussing Crown & Anchor status with Royal Caribbean, and he asked how many more cruises until I get to be Diamond Plus. I told him about 6 or 7, and he commented "Great, then I'll be Diamond Plus, too!"

I explained that the link between my status and his ended last year when he turned 18.

He was saddened by that, and barely comforted by me explaining that Diamond is a great level to be at.

You know you are addicted to cruising when you stand back and look at how complex you've made your life onshore by obsessively charging everything to a certain credit card in order to accrue airline miles so that you can fly to your next cruise for free.

And, further complicate your life because that credit card offers more than average miles at certain restaurants or certain online retailers or certain gas stations--which you will gladly go way out of your way for--just to attain a few more miles.

You know you're addicted to cruising when... you're getting off the ship and already posting on Facebook the next cruise countdown

LOL

Future cruises:

Liberty of the Seas, October 9th 2016

I think you need to update your signature here because I don't think you're on Sunday's sailing with me any longer (judging by your CC signature).

Or you ask yourself, what about Labadee and the floating bar at Coco Cay?

With respect to those who died I have to admit I found that comment very hilarious, in context to the thread topic of course. Talk about first world problems in a third world country.

With respect to those who died I have to admit I found that comment very hilarious, in context to the thread topic of course. Talk about first world problems in a third world country.

Thank You for taking it in its intended way ...... No disrespect to those having to endure this hell from Mother Nature ...... I pray for a quick recovery and to keep the devastation, both in lives and property, to a minimum.