Jump to content
Royal Caribbean Blog

Royal Caribbean app weird message


Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

When I open the Royal Caribbean app I see a box with my cruise August 22 Oasis Coco Cay and all that. When I click it says we are working on the fun and something about questions about sailing on a group or chartered cruise. What the heck does that mean?

Basically means Royal goofed again!!

goof.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, teddy said:

I get that for all three of ours, the soonest of which is August 2021.   It’s been there since we booked them. 
 

I just figured it was too far out, as I’ve seen it on previous cruises when they were a long way out. 

You might need to update your app. You should still see all of the correct info in the browser based cruise planner.

Edit: actually maybe don't do that. I can't see mine anymore either, and this is recent feedback from RCI in the app store.Screenshot_20200901-080152.thumb.png.b83e81366191915ab9f3fbf95b675b6d.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RCIfan1912 said:

When I click it says we are working on the fun and something about questions about sailing on a group or chartered cruise.

I have always assumed that was the standard message that pops up when the sailing is not accessible on the app yet.  That is the message I always get.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RCIfan1912 said:

When I open the Royal Caribbean app I see a box with my cruise August 22 Oasis Coco Cay and all that. When I click it says we are working on the fun and something about questions about sailing on a group or chartered cruise. What the heck does that mean?

I would say that the bit that says "Sailing on a Charter?" is a generic message that simply means if you are sailing on a charter and there are dedicated activities for that charter group those activities will not show up on the app and you have to check details of them once you get on board.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I would say that the bit that says "Sailing on a Charter?" is a generic message that simply means if you are sailing on a charter and there are dedicated activities for that charter group those activities will not show up on the app and you have to check details of them once you get on board.

That's how I interpreted it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I learned recently that some of the sailings do have "Group bookings". My buddies have a band and have been hired to do a group thing on Oasis in may... Like a charter group within the ope boat. If I want to get in on the special shows and "stuff" I have to book at a premium through their group agency... Otherwise I could get on the same cruise for a lot less...

As for the message I'm getting similar in a regular sailing saying "Sailing on a Charter? Details of  your adventure will be on board. " I think generic "IF"...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I couldn't log into the stupid app tonight to check in to our cruise. I had to do it on my laptop.  Wouldn't even let me sign in.  Kept bringing me back to the login screen. My husband tried on his app, was able to sign in but couldn't find the reservation.  So annoying.   

No problems signing into my Celebrity app though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...