Jump to content

When is your next cruise?


Julie
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, DocLC said:

I've added you to the list. Hope you have great cruises. I'm really interested in the Ovation and hope you'll post your experience here when you return. I'm considering the Ovation for a New Zealand cruise in January 2019.

Hi DocLC,

I will be happy to report back on Ovation once we return. It should be a step up from the Voyager class ships we are used to.

Just a couple of corrections on our next cruises.

Ovation is 23 November 2017, Not December and March Explorer cruise is 2019, not 2018.

Cheers

Carl.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, F1guynz said:

Hi DocLC,

I will be happy to report back on Ovation once we return. It should be a step up from the Voyager class ships we are used to.

Just a couple of corrections on our next cruises.

Ovation is 23 November 2017, Not December and March Explorer cruise is 2019, not 2018.

Cheers

Carl.

Thanks for spotting the errors, Carl. All fixed!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, rjac said:

March 25, 2018, Allure of the Seas, Western Caribbean

April 1, 2018, Allure of the Seas, Eastern Caribbean (big birthday celebration!)

:27_sunglasses:

Nice B2B. That's a great way to celebrate the Bday!

5 hours ago, ellcee said:

Harmony of the Seas - July 7, 2018!

Added. Enjoy your cruise.

4 hours ago, RaineyDaye said:

April 11, 2018 Vision of the Seas, Western Caribbean

Added!  Safe travels.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/7/2017 at 7:20 PM, bevmck said:

Voyager of the Seas 28th October 2017.... 16 Night round Australia bottom end

First time with Royal Caribbean

You've been added to the list, which can be found here: 

 

Enjoy your cruise and Royal Caribbean Cruise Line.

3 hours ago, DAVE(Darkcabbie) said:

16 days till Navigator WOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO 

These are going to be the loooooooongest 16 days of your life! And, somehow, times slows even more within the last 24 hours.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hmm. Guess I haven't reported in for a while! 

February 24th, 2018 - Adventure of the Seas

July 14, 2018 - Empress of the Seas

October 5, 2018 - Mariner of the Seas

 

Looking at making my first booking for 2019 soon :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, KLAconQueso said:

Hmm. Guess I haven't reported in for a while! 

February 24th, 2018 - Adventure of the Seas

July 14, 2018 - Empress of the Seas

October 5, 2018 - Mariner of the Seas

 

Looking at making my first booking for 2019 soon :) 

I don't see any group cruises listed :( but it is sweet that you're celebrating my birthday on the Mariner! ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/10/2017 at 0:37 AM, DocLC said:

 

Enjoy your cruise and Royal Caribbean Cruise Line.

These are going to be the loooooooongest 16 days of your life! And, somehow, times slows even more within the last 24 hours.

Thanks and your so right Doc but now we are down to 9 days yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :8_laughing:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/27/2017 at 10:11 AM, NS8VN said:

November 26th, 2018 - Independence of the Seas

Our first Royal Caribbean cruise!  Finally managed to get our friends to book last night too as a late honeymoon, will be their first cruise ever.

You've been added.  Enjoy your first Royal Caribbean cruise!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, here is what we have planned for the next few years there may be one more added but we shall see! 

Majesty of the Seas, 22 Dec 17

Explorer of the Seas 22 Jun 18

Anthem of the Seas 30 Mar 19

Been well over a year since we have been on one due to the wife getting her Masters, and my GOD we can not wait, as December gets closer we find ourselves getting more and more excited! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/7/2017 at 6:44 AM, bhageerah said:

Hello everyone, here is what we have planned for the next few years there may be one more added but we shall see! 

Majesty of the Seas, 22 Dec 17

Explorer of the Seas 22 Jun 18

Anthem of the Seas 30 Mar 19

Been well over a year since we have been on one due to the wife getting her Masters, and my GOD we can not wait, as December gets closer we find ourselves getting more and more excited! 

Enjoy. You've been added to the list.

Are you on the group cruise aboard the Explorer or did you book independently?

On 9/7/2017 at 7:02 AM, accio7 said:

Hello!

Looking forward to my first RCI cruise in ten years (two Disney cruises in between), will be sailing solo on Adventure of the Seas on December 8th, 2018! 

Have a great time. We had about 10 years between our Royal Caribbean cruises, too, with three Disney, three Holland American, a couple of NCL, and a Princess cruise during that hiatus.

On 9/7/2017 at 7:39 AM, Wilson said:

I forgot to update my list 

Oct 13, 2018 Anthem

Dec 28, 2018 Enchantment 

Added! It looks like you'll be onboard the Anthem with @JLMoran

On 9/7/2017 at 2:31 PM, mrobytx said:

October 28 - 12 day Mediterranean on the Brilliance of the Seas. Will be doing live drone broadcasts from the ports of call 

Have a safe and enjoyable trip. The Brilliance is a great ship.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, DocLC said:

Enjoy. You've been added to the list.

Are you on the group cruise aboard the Explorer or did you book independently?

 

 

Hello @DocLC! No we booked independently, we were supposed to be on a cruise with my sister this year over spring break and we were not able to go with her this year. So my sister decided that she wanted to go to AK next year while she was onboard and once she got back she informed us of her decision and at that point since it was on my bucket list I could not say no and jumped at the opportunity. I actually did not realize that there was a group cruise until you had said something, I had not been to that corner of the site yet. 

Thanks for letting me know!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, bhageerah said:

Hello @DocLC! No we booked independently, we were supposed to be on a cruise with my sister this year over spring break and we were not able to go with her this year. So my sister decided that she wanted to go to AK next year while she was onboard and once she got back she informed us of her decision and at that point since it was on my bucket list I could not say no and jumped at the opportunity. I actually did not realize that there was a group cruise until you had said something, I had not been to that corner of the site yet. 

Thanks for letting me know!

I just wanted to know how to list it. You'll still be able to do activities with the group if you want. There are just a couple of premium experiences for those booked with MEI Travel. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/9/2017 at 5:23 PM, DocLC said:
On 9/7/2017 at 10:39 AM, Wilson said:

I forgot to update my list 

Oct 13, 2018 Anthem

Dec 28, 2018 Enchantment 

Added! It looks like you'll be onboard the Anthem with @JLMoran

Not only on the same cruise, we were originally in the same room one deck apart before I upgraded to a JS. ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/11/2017 at 7:14 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

Grandeur 6 October 2018

Enjoy!

On 9/12/2017 at 7:18 AM, tiny260 said:

Can't remember if I've added these or not:

Liberty - June 17 2018

Freedom - Oct 13 2018

Allure - Jan 13 2019

Allure was posted, but not the other two.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...