Best price on deluxe drink package

If you want it just buy it and then watch everytime it changes price. Right now on my cruise it just dropped (or did it) to $49. Remember unless you are cruising solo that price is for each person in your cabin. Prior it was $62 and half price for 2nd person , that actually may be cheaper, but you have to check out half price of what, $62 or onboard price. There are deals to be made but RCCL has to make a profit and it appears they offer a lot of different types of prices that in the end are close to the same price

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2019 at 12:22 PM, WannaCruise said:

Definitely.  I have 5 cruises booked between Aug and Mar 2021 and each price is different.  Our Adventure seems to be the cheapest varying from $62-65 CAD depending if a "sale"  that day (which I guess is $46-48 USD) and Anthem Mar 2020 is most expensive about $10 more.  (Mar 2021 not released yet).

I just booked the beverage package for Allure in October, just over $61.00 CAD. Quite pleased with that.