Royal Caribbean Blog

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its been a few weeks since I have had time to jump over here to the boards to see what is up - and MAN - this was a great string to read. Thank you all for the shout outs to the team of agents th

I gotta brag on @Danette LeBlanc for all her help. I went to her today with a price drop that I noticed and she immediately went to work and spent quite a while on the phone with RC. She saved us quit

Hi, I have Kathy Geiger who has been great with a quick response rate. Only just started using a TA wish I had done it years ago. I now have three cruises booked with her, all made in the past three w

I have to echo just how great MEI is. Michelle emailed me to notify me about my May cruise being cancelled this afternoon. I let her know my decision to request a refund and she replied in under 5 minutes at 6:30pm! She's handling everything for me, I don't even have to look for my booking number, my sail date or anything :)

I can't recommend MEI enough to anyone who doesn't have a travel agent. I used to book on my own, but this has best the best decision ever! I realize this thread seems to preaching to the choir, but I had to add how great MEI has been. From booking to making changes to unfortunately cancelling Michelle/MEI has made the process so easy.

On 4/17/2020 at 8:49 AM, CowboyMedic said:

I gotta brag on @Danette LeBlanc for all her help. I went to her today with a price drop that I noticed and she immediately went to work and spent quite a while on the phone with RC. She saved us quite a bit and I'm so thankful to be working with her.

MEI are the best

John 😀