Cruise Planner website issues

4 minutes ago, michaelp1446 said:

Logged into my account (on the Desk top). All my cruises are showing. When I try to access the cruise planner I get re-directed to sign in again. 

Used Safari and Chrome and got same result. Just curious if others are having this issue.  

@michaelp1446 There is a a cruise planner sale going on with drink packages up to 45% off, it'll probably get back to normal in a bit.  

Of course prices vary per ship and sailing, but I was able to reprice our soda packages down to $8.99 a day from the previous $9.99 a day!

Just now, Reigert2008 said:

@michaelp1446 There is a a cruise planner sale going on with drink packages up to 45% off, it'll probably get back to normal in a bit.  

Of course prices vary per ship and sailing, but I was able to reprice our soda packages down to $8.99 a day from the previous $9.99 a day!

I was thinking the the "current sale" may have overwhelmed their system.... thanks

Their website is probably being overwhelmed right now with people taking full advantage of that $70 dollar per day DBP.  I'm on a B2B on Utopia in September and I was able to book the first 3 night cruise DBP through the cruise planner but I couldn't book the second one it kept signing me out.  I instead called Royal used the automated call back feature which works surprisingly well and was able to book the 4 night cruise DBP over the phone. 

If you can't book it on the computer, try the app, you can't do it via the app then pick up the phone and call them if there is a hold time use the automated call back feature but don't miss out on this deal simply because their website is overwhelmed with traffic right now.

17 minutes ago, JasonOasis said:

I instead called Royal used the automated call back feature which works surprisingly well

I'm finding more companies using this system and it really does seem to work. I think I used it calling the USPS of all things last week and it saved me a 45 minute wait.

issues here as well, but was able to clear cookies - refresh browser and get in.  my january of 2025 sailing beverage package was the same price as last week $85.99 pp/pd which is down from $91 pp/pd a month ago.

4 minutes ago, dr martini said:

issues here as well, but was able to clear cookies - refresh browser and get in.  my january of 2025 sailing beverage package was the same price as last week $85.99 pp/pd which is down from $91 pp/pd a month ago.

have tried that as well...Will get there eventually,. Good to know it's not just me encountering this..

8 minutes ago, steverk said:

Tried to book through the app.  No joy there either.  It allows me to see the packages for the specific cruise, but then tells me the time selected doesn't have enough space.

I'm still wondering how it knows what time I plan to order my drinks!

Tried to book a beverage package through the app as well. Allows me to choose the package and then shows a price of $0.00 (don't we wish) and fails to check out. Website is endless loop.

37 minutes ago, Chili said:

I haven’t been able to log in to cruise planner or the app for a week.

Have you tried resetting your password? Many were having that issue a while back.

3 hours ago, ZBrady said:

Have you tried resetting your password? Many were having that issue a while back.

Yes I have,they ask for a secret question like my school but it’s not valid 

4 hours ago, Chili said:

Yes I have,they ask for a secret question like my school but it’s not valid 

So you either don't remember the answer you entered when you set up your account or there's a glitch. Have you contacted RC about resetting your PW?

19 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

So you either don't remember the answer you entered when you set up your account or there's a glitch. Have you contacted RC about resetting your PW?

No ,not yet, I’m hoping it might be a glitch and it will fix itself.

4 hours ago, Chili said:

No ,not yet, I’m hoping it might be a glitch and it will fix itself.

Obviously do whatever you're comfortable with but the glitch for most of us seemed to be that we needed to change our PW and that solved the problem.