Sale on Jamies in Cruise Planner today (25 October 2023)

FionaMG

Thanks for this tip.  I just booked lunch for $13.99 (total is $33 for 2) but only offered second day.  I have never dined in a specialty restaurant on any of my cruises so this is perfect!  This is for my upcoming Indy cruise.

ok so mine is Giovanni’s not Jamie’s and I am excited to try it!

Edited by PPPJJ-GCVAB
Added restaurant info

2 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I actually prefer Giovanni's to Jamies.

We've never even done Jamie's. Picky wife doesn't approve of the menu.

Forget the discount, glad you and others got it, I'm just hoping to move my 2 specialty reservations after our itinerary was changed yesterday and the sea/port days were reversed, formal night moved, etc.

4 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Thanks for this tip.  I just booked lunch for $13.99 (total is $33 for 2) but only offered second day.  I have never dined in a specialty restaurant on any of my cruises so this is perfect!  This is for my upcoming Indy cruise.

So that's Giovanni's Table. Our favorite! Enjoy!

2 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Oh…yes…right!  I just looked at Jamie’s menu for my SOS cruise in May and I don’t really like the menu.  But I like Giovanni’s choices!  I’m just happy to try it!

We've only done dinner there but lunch has many of the same items, just missing a few bigger, heavy entrees.

5 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

3 minutes ago, PPPJJ-GCVAB said:

Oh…yes…right!  I just looked at Jamie’s menu for my SOS cruise in May and I don’t really like the menu.  But I like Giovanni’s choices!  I’m just happy to try it!

6 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Oh, interesting. Both of my upcoming have Jamies so maybe that's why it only said Jamies on my Cruise Planner. Good to know it's available for Giovanni's as well. I'll see if I can change the title of the thread ot reflect that.

I prefer the Giovanni's Table menu over both G's Kitchen and Jamies but definitely happy with the price.

3 minutes ago, Xaa said:

it is the same for Giovanni's Table on an upcoming cruise.  I did a cancel rebook and saved $26.  I don't see anything for Giovanni's Kitchen on my Icon sailing.  Not sure if that is Kitchen related or Icon related

I'm jealous. Nothing for Kitchen on all my future Wonder cruises either. Oh well.

3 minutes ago, Xaa said:

Thanks @FionaMG!  it is the same for Giovanni's Table on an upcoming cruise.  I did a cancel rebook and saved $26.  I don't see anything for Giovanni's Kitchen on my Icon sailing.  Not sure if that is Kitchen related or Icon related

image.png.28c8287dce7a88158f1f2f67e34cb51b.png

Excellent. I hadn't actually booked yet as I was hanging off in the hope of getting a good price during the BF sale but I snapped this one up as soon as I saw it!

I couldn't figure out how to change the thread title but I did add both tags.

2 hours ago, barjpoe said:

bought a lunch, thanks

yes the menu is ok, but willing to try it one more time. for $13.99 + tip its a good take. \

bought it for embarkation day, so don't have to fight the WJ😅

Specialty Italian lunch $16

Refreshing adult beverage $13

Avoiding Windjammer zoo on embarkation day….Priceless

I have a reservation for lunch for Jamie's for my cruise. However - when I logged in to re-book, I don't see the original time for my reservation -1:30 PM. The latest one is 1:00 PM.

Is there a way to re-book for 1:30? Maybe asking my TA for help? Calling Royal directly? Choosing some other time and trying to make the change onboard?

16 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I am so sorry, I think I mentioned you should have booked Giovanni's for your Dec Oasis sailing in your blog. It was only $15.

you definitely did, but i was not connecting the dots - i thought you were just encouraging me to book it 🤣🤣🤣

12 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Black Friday is coming up. I got these same prices for lunches at last year's BF sale. 🤞

okay good idea!! thank you!!