Detailed Itinerary in Cruise Planner

Is there a way to view the detailed itinerary of a sailing in the cruise planner without having to search up the sailing on the “book a cruise” section of the royal caribbean website? It’s a small inconvenience, but I thought it would be weird not to be able to see sail and port times for each day of the trip. Maybe I’m just dumb and missed it 🙃

8 hours ago, RCIFanatic said:

Is there a way to view the detailed itinerary of a sailing in the cruise planner without having to search up the sailing on the “book a cruise” section of the royal caribbean website? It’s a small inconvenience, but I thought it would be weird not to be able to see sail and port times for each day of the trip. Maybe I’m just dumb and missed it 🙃

A cruise you already have booked? No...the planner is just going to give you ports and days you get there... no times (not until closer to cruise time, then it will tell you what time the gangways open and close)  The easiest way to find times of arrival and departure is actually  the email invoice they send you 

No, for some reason that is not an option. It should be on your original cruise reservation info, but I never have access to that. The app won't show it either, at least not ahead of time.  Doesn't even show the date in the app daily calendar, which annoys me to no end.  My usual fix is to immediately add it to my personal google calendar, where I also add every excursion and on board activity that anyone in my traveling party books (since my calendar in the app or on the website only shows what they're signed up for if I'm doing it also) as well as things that won't show (such as spa services, for some weird reason, or private events like a pub crawl)

8 hours ago, RCIFanatic said:

It's there when you look up the reservation to make a payment. I've been screenshotting the itinerary and keeping a copy with my cruise planning materials.

Edit: Added an example.

7 night multi glacier experience itinerary - Oct 7 2022.png

Thanks for the input everyone. I know there are work arounds to this as you all have mentioned, but figured this would be a simple and obvious feature for Royal Caribbean to implement in their CP for convenience. Not a big deal though. I thought maybe I was just stupid and couldn’t navigate the CP properly

20 hours ago, MaryCS62 said:

Unfortunately, it's not available that way if you use a TA, since you pay through them.  

Doesn't the TA send you an invoice? every time I make a payment to my TA, she sends me an updated invoice with a new balance, and it's directly from RC, so it has all of the itinerary info and passenger info on it each time they send it 

3 hours ago, ScottD said:

Doesn't the TA send you an invoice? every time I make a payment to my TA, she sends me an updated invoice with a new balance, and it's directly from RC, so it has all of the itinerary info and passenger info on it each time they send it 

Ours sends us the TA version, which has the itinerary but not the times. 

34 minutes ago, FloatyBoaty said:

As soon as I book an itinerary or find one I might want to do, I go to cruisemapper.com and take a screenshot of it under the ship's itinerary and start a note for the cruise. 

I love having the visual of the cruise as well as all of the scheduled times to look at while I plan:

image.thumb.jpeg.259c36715fd0cdfbf4698cf5d8324a01.jpeg

What ship is this ?

1 hour ago, FloatyBoaty said:

Grandeur. A little nervous about the ship as I've never been on anything that small, but very excited about the itinerary. We have an aft sailaway view Jr Suite 

We did a very similar itinerary this February on Vision of the seas (didn't call at Falmouth) and we loved it. Go for it.

17 hours ago, FloatyBoaty said:

As soon as I book an itinerary or find one I might want to do, I go to cruisemapper.com and take a screenshot of it under the ship's itinerary and start a note for the cruise. 

I love having the visual of the cruise as well as all of the scheduled times to look at while I plan:

image.thumb.jpeg.259c36715fd0cdfbf4698cf5d8324a01.jpeg

Just an FYI, I did a sailing in April that went to Columbia and everyone was required to have passports.  

Martinique requires them as well to get off the ship in port from what I’ve read (and will apply to my sailing).

And @ScottD I stumbled across this one from Baltimore on Vision and couldn’t stop thinking about it - so I ended up booking it! It’s the only 13 night they have (at least that I’ve seen); they’ve got a few 12 night ones from Baltimore in the winter months, but those seem to be only 5 ports versus 7 on the 13 night I booked. I’m already excited about it! Might be a cooler start and end to the journey, but not too bad IMO for a winter getaway. 

13 hours ago, FloatyBoaty said:

Thanks @Pattycruise. We always travel with them! I think we were on Liberty with you June 1-10? Shame we had such a crummy day in Bermuda, but we thought it was a great cruise overall!

Yes!

I left the ship with my umbrella.  All was good, On the way back the sideways mist and wind was quite the combination.  I had to fold up the umbrella when I got near the ship.  I looked like a drowned rat, my makeup ran down my face.  It was an experience. I booked June 1 for next year on Liberty, hopefully one of the 2 days, if not both, will be good!

On 6/18/2023 at 7:31 AM, MaryCS62 said:

Unfortunately, it's not available that way if you use a TA, since you pay through them.  

Your TA would have received this from Royal and they should have passed it onto you, either through the original Guest Copy of the invoice or added to your invoice/documentation from the specific TA.