Woman accused of using stolen credit cards for Royal Caribbean cruise

I wonder a lot of things about this. Like had she been using the cards awhile? How early did she book the cruise? How large was the group traveling with her? Was she always like "drinks on me!!" I  mean list goes on.........biggest one is did she commit credit card fraud just to cruise. I need to know that most of all.......I need to know the signs in case this cruise addiction spirals out of control.

Help Me Monday GIF by Foo Fighters

Thieves and robbers are not very smart people.  I can't imagine what they were thinking.  I'll go on this "encapsulated" cruise ship and use a stolen card and when it is over, I assume no one will be the wiser and the cops won't know where to find me as I disembark.  LOL

I like the "Drinks on me" comment. Also, I'd max out my time at the spa with massages and other services.  Specialty dining every night with extra lobster tails.  Champagne and caviar dreams.

Reality, I'm not that shameless. 

8 hours ago, FSUFAN said:

Thieves and robbers are not very smart people.  I can't imagine what they were thinking.  I'll go on this "encapsulated" cruise ship and use a stolen card and when it is over, I assume no one will be the wiser and the cops won't know where to find me as I disembark.  LOL

I was thinking the same thing.  I can’t think of a better way to make SURE that you are apprehended than to isolate and readily identify yourself on a cruise !  All they had to do was wait for her to stroll off the ship.  What a dolt !

10 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I wonder a lot of things about this. Like had she been using the cards awhile? How early did she book the cruise? How large was the group traveling with her? Was she always like "drinks on me!!" I  mean list goes on.........biggest one is did she commit credit card fraud just to cruise. I need to know that most of all.......I need to know the signs in case this cruise addiction spirals out of control.

Help Me Monday GIF by Foo Fighters

WE HAVE QUESTIONS, DAMMIT 😆

3 hours ago, bobroo said:

The older I get, the less I understand.

🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Lol me too, I knew she was under 35 before I even saw a full article. Only the youths believe they can get away with stuff like that.......they truly believe their knowledge and growing up with accessibility to tech makes them smarter 😉.