Royal Caribbean Blog

Official 2018-2019 deployment tracking thread

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As many of you know, Royal Caribbean will begin releasing its 2018-2019 itineraries on the week of March 6: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2017/01/24/royal-caribbean-announces-2018-2019-deployment-

Ok, we need to agree on different abbreviations for "travel agent" vs. "transatlantic". I was scratching my head for five minutes, trying to figure out why WAAAYTOOO had booked a travel agent, or if s

Same here. I just want to see it listed in My Cruises because it makes me feel warm and fuzzy.  Obviously not much to do with the reservation 600+ days away  :lol:

Posted Images

Guest toodle68

I see the cruises for SOS.. but the actual ship is not listed and pretty much nothing works past floor selector.  Amazes me a company the size of RC has such a poor website..

I did it again! I'm booked for the 21 April 2018 Symphony OTS Inaugural sailing according to sales. I didn't see the "pre-inaugural" sailings like Harmony had, guessing those will get posted as the ships nears completion, just  the same as Harmony. 

So excited! And it wasn't overly costly. 

Something I found interesting this time, they were willing to put all 5 of us in 1 balcony room this time as one of the 5 is a baby. Never before have they been willing to do so. We of course opted for 2 connecting balconies, space principle and all. Can't wait to count this one down. T-405 days!

We called last night as soon as the booking window opened. The moment we got in, it seems like they were having website issues as they asked us to call back 15-20 min. We did end up booking it, but we still haven't received a confirmation of our itinerary despite the fact that the deposit was already taken out of our bank accounts. 

We called last night as soon as the booking window opened. The moment we got in, it seems like they were having website issues as they asked us to call back 15-20 min. We did end up booking it, but we still haven't received a confirmation of our itinerary despite the fact that the deposit was already taken out of our bank accounts. 

Ditto -  The deposit was pulled 10 seconds after I told the last digit because I got a notification from my bank.  Still haven't received a confirmation nor has it shown up in my upcoming cruises.

Update, 12 hours later I did get a survey about the customer service I received via the telephone.  :-)

Update 2:  I called RCL and went through the already have a reservation section.  The automated part let me request a travel confirmation.  and it delivered immediately.

That's worrisome. I hope they're not trying to track the bookings by hand or anything and overbooking the ship. Probably a good idea to call them daily until they send you an official confirmation and get the cruise reservation showing up when you log in to the site.

I booked a Symphony cruise by telephone earlier today.  When I go into My Cruises to try and bring that cruise into my future cruise lineup, Symphony isn't even an option when you choose which ship you are sailing on !!

I have the confirmation so I'm not worried about the booking.  I guess I will just have to wait until they add Symphony as an option in the drop-down menu.

I booked a Symphony cruise by telephone earlier today.  When I go into My Cruises to try and bring that cruise into my future cruise lineup, Symphony isn't even an option when you choose which ship you are sailing on !!

I have the confirmation so I'm not worried about the booking.  I guess I will just have to wait until they add Symphony as an option in the drop-down menu.

Same here. I just want to see it listed in My Cruises because it makes me feel warm and fuzzy.  Obviously not much to do with the reservation 600+ days away  :lol:

the website but it is real buggy and freezes a lot

Yeah, the website is really bad. I can get as far as looking at actual cabins and then it freezes completely. Even the back arrow doesn't work. Once it feeezes nothing to do but start over. Very annoying.

Many cruises are filling up (thanksgiving for instance) so if you have something in mind I recommend you call rather than waiting for the website to unglitch.

Is anyone's Symphony reservations showing up in MyCruises? Mine is not but they already took the deposit out of my account. I have a reservation number but can't use it because the Symphony is not listed in the drop down menu.

Any idea when this will be fixed so I can look at my reservation?

Candie

Guest toodle68

They took my deposit and it is showing up in mycruises.. but I can't do anything with it.. says technical difficulties prevent me from making any changes.. like putting the bed together.. and I never got a confirmation email..

• Matt unpinned this topic