Teen Crown and Anchor status after 18th birthday

Stemcgoo

Question of a similar nature, how can we find out our sons C&A number, he's now over 18 and hasn't cruised with us in a while but will of earnt Emerald status while he sailed with us, keen for him not to lose this should he start cruising again.

37 minutes ago, Mike.s said:

Question of a similar nature, how can we find out our sons C&A number, he's now over 18 and hasn't cruised with us in a while but will of earnt Emerald status while he sailed with us, keen for him not to lose this should he start cruising again.

Do you still have old invoices from those cruises? It'd be on there.

We are going on our first RCCL cruise this month. My husband and I have C&A numbers, but my kids do not. I tried to sign them up for memberships, but it said they have to be over 18 to receive a C&A number. 

I have seen several others mention that their under 18 children have numbers. How did they manage to do this? 

On 4/30/2022 at 9:09 PM, RoHoCruise said:

The last rep mentioned this and we went and looked at it together, but I did notice the CAS membership benefits sheet that this is from was changed in March.   I need to find one from December (she turned 18 on December 29th) and see if it was different.   I just can't believe so many people told us wrong until today.   Needless to say, it's very frustrating.

I just spoke with a C&A rep to straighten out a double points issue. After it was straightened out I asked if anything relating to the C&A parent/child relationship status for points has changed in the last year and was told no.  She verified that if a parent reaches diamond or diamond plus and they have children who have a C&A number and have sailed at least once prior to their 18th birthday then they would retain their diamond/diamond plus status but their natural amount of points earned would be what shows on their profile once they turn 18.  This is how we've always understood it to be.  Hopefully you can get this straightened out with one more call.  Good luck.