CruiseLifeRick

Current Cruise Director & Activities Manager List

2 minutes ago, Joe01 said:

I've found out that he was filling in on Oasis for a month and then moved to Allure. Dennis Charles is taking over on Oasis today.

WOW! How do you find this info?! I'm impressed. 😄 THANKS!

Will be on Indy at the end of April.  Any idea who CD director will be?

My very first cruise was on Empress in 2017 I believe and Elvis was the CD and Flavio was the activities director.  We had an absolute blast with them.  They were hilarious. 

Looking like I'll be on Oasis July 4th.

Guessing that Dennis is on vacation then, I wonder who will be there. Seems that it will be someone I've not had before...

On 1/7/2020 at 11:34 AM, Marcia said:

Does anyone know who the cruise director of Explorer of the Seas will be in May 2020?

We sailed  Feb.7-16, 2020 and Simona Ferraiuola was the CD on the Explorer...I really enjoyed her. 

Here is Brian Leavitt's schedule, really enjoyed him last week on Symphony.

*BIG news* For 2020 it looks like I’m trading in my current model, Liberty OTS, for these newer, bigger models. Happy to announce that I’ll be floating between the Symphony and the Harmony OTS. (Dates Below). The Liberty and the wonderful Texas guests will always have a special place in my heart.
Symphony: 2/1/20 - 4/4/20, 7/11/20 - 9/5/20
Harmony: 9/6/20 - 11/15/20

3 hours ago, DanielB said:

Here is Brian Leavitt's schedule, really enjoyed him last week on Symphony.

*BIG news* For 2020 it looks like I’m trading in my current model, Liberty OTS, for these newer, bigger models. Happy to announce that I’ll be floating between the Symphony and the Harmony OTS. (Dates Below). The Liberty and the wonderful Texas guests will always have a special place in my heart.
Symphony: 2/1/20 - 4/4/20, 7/11/20 - 9/5/20
Harmony: 9/6/20 - 11/15/20

Thank you for this bit of info! I'm guessing (and hoping) that means Mike Szwajkowski will be our CD on April 18 . . . 

11 hours ago, Cmblueyes said:

Anyone know who is *supposed* to be the cruise director on Radiance this fall (2020)? I know it's a possibility it won't sail but I still have hope!

Elizabeth Hackett as of 2-13-20  Once cruises start back up that could change.