CruiseLifeRick

Current Cruise Director & Activities Manager List

On 7/24/2019 at 3:28 PM, Joe01 said:

Anthem - Dan Whitney started July 13 until August 29. Mitch Merucci returns from August 29 until January 5, 2020.

27 minutes ago, Tlov72 said:

had Mitch on Allure in 2017 and really enjoyed him.

Good to hear this. I'll have Mitch on my Anthem sailing in October, after having Dru Pavlov last year who I really enjoyed. Glad to know that I'll have another enjoyable CD for this Bermuda sailing. 🙂 

1 hour ago, JLMoran said:

Good to hear this. I'll have Mitch on my Anthem sailing in October, after having Dru Pavlov last year who I really enjoyed. Glad to know that I'll have another enjoyable CD for this Bermuda sailing. 🙂 

Mitch is really good.  You have nothing to worry about.

On 7/24/2019 at 3:50 PM, Skid said:

Was kind of looking forward to Hugo, but for 4 days, doesn't matter much. Actually never hear Cory's name. Any info?

He has a Facebook page you can join.   Cory Rogers Cruise Director.  He has been posting daily from Navigator.

Just now, Bob P said:

Does anyone know who will be the Cruise Director on the Anthem on January 16 and the Grandeur on February 8?

Too early to know yet - sorry.

Any idea if Joff will still be the CD for our Sept 20th sailing on Ovation? 

This is the Vancouver to Honolulu 10-nighter, so right after the Alaska season ends and the ship heads towards SYD.  Not sure if they usually stay on for these transition sailings or whatnot ...

4 hours ago, PurdueFlyer said:

Any idea if Joff will still be the CD for our Sept 20th sailing on Ovation? 

This is the Vancouver to Honolulu 10-nighter, so right after the Alaska season ends and the ship heads towards SYD.  Not sure if they usually stay on for these transition sailings or whatnot ...

Very likely since he joined June 21st and does 4 month contracts.

On 8/11/2019 at 8:26 PM, Tlov72 said:

Hi, First post here on RCB. We are sailing on Harmony next Sunday, and we’re wondering how is Dennis Charles?

How was your experience with Dennis as CD?

Now that the cat is out of the bag and some people are booked, who do we want to be the Cruise Director for Odyssey when she comes out next year?

If he doesn't mind leaving Port Canaveral, I would vote for Marc Walker. Bing Bong!

Does anyone know if Susan Adams will still be on Enchantment at the end of October? Husband and I are going on our 23rd Anniversary cruise the last week.

Janel