Jump to content
CruiseLifeRick

Current Cruise Director & Activities Manager List

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, castle25 said:

Just off Indy.  Craig Cudworth is awful and the rest of the team are just as bad.  Ice skating is good, grease is good but rest of it was crap.  

Sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy Cuddy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Time for an update!

  • Adventure - Chris Brown joined early July (for 2 months?).
  • Allure - Jimmy Rhodes until late July/early August then Mike Hunnerup (date?).
  • Anthem - Dan Whitney started July 13 until August 29. Mitch Merucci returns from August 29 until January 5, 2020.
  • Brilliance - Rob McNally joined late April (unknown how long he is onboard)
  • Empress - Cecy del Razo joined mid July for 2 months then Elvis Pinto returns mid September
  • Enchantment - Bobby Broughton until August 28 and will return October 28 for 4 months.
  • Explorer - Clo O'Connor joined July 21 until sometime in October.
  • Freedom - Katy McCullagh (former AM on HM & SY) started mid-June (for 2 months?).
  • Grandeur - Cory Rogers until August 8 when John Blair returns from his vacation. John is on GR from August 8 - November 30.
  • Harmony - Dennis Charles started July 7 until September 29. Marc Walker returns September 29 for 4 months.
  • Independence - Cuddy Cudworth started June 11 until October.
  • Jewel - Simona Ferraiuolo started early July (for 2 months or 4 months?).
  • Liberty - Brian Leavitt until August 11 (next CD unknown).
  • Mariner - Marcelo Alvarado is onboard until early September (next CD unknown).
  • Majesty - Tanya Yates Tongue (Tornado Tanya) returned in June (for 4 months?).
  • Navigator - Hugo Arenas until mid August then Cory Rogers (for 2 months?).
  • Oasis - Mike Witte until August 18 (next CD unknown).
  • Ovation - Joff Eaton returned June 21 for 4 months.
  • Quantum - Paul Rutter returned in April and will likely be on vacation soon (next CD unknown).
  • Radiance - Susan Adams until late July (next CD unknown).
  • Rhapsody - Michele Scarpato started late April (for 4 months?).
  • Serenade - David Bradshawe until mid September then Carly Boileau returns (for 2 months?).
  • Spectrum - Fang Lixin joined mid June (for 4 months?).
  • Symphony - Mike Szwajkowski until August 17 then Ricky Matthews for 2 months. Mike returns from his vacation late October/early November.
  • Vision - Steve Davis returned May 6 for 4 months.
  • Voyager - Michelle Oliveira returned late May for 4 months.

I think that this is all of the available info. I have no idea where to start regarding AM info so only doing a CD list for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Joe01 said:

Navigator - Hugo Arenas until mid August then Cory Rogers (for 2 months?).

Was kind of looking forward to Hugo, but for 4 days, doesn't matter much. Actually never hear Cory's name. Any info?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Skid said:

Was kind of looking forward to Hugo, but for 4 days, doesn't matter much. Actually never hear Cory's name. Any info?

Cory just joined Royal back in June on Grandeur. Reviews on CC have all been very positive. He was a CD on Carnival for a while if that helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Skid said:

Was kind of looking forward to Hugo, but for 4 days, doesn't matter much. Actually never hear Cory's name. Any info?

Ditto. We had him on Mariner last summer and he's hilarious.  Too bad we'll miss him.  Hopefully the other guy is just as good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kyrie said:

Anyone have emails for the activities directors? Looking specifically for ovation. Thx!

Angelle Rutten van Hemert is current Activities Manager on Ovation. Not sure what the emails are though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/24/2019 at 2:28 PM, Joe01 said:

Time for an update!

  • Adventure - Chris Brown joined early July (for 2 months?).
  • Allure - Jimmy Rhodes until late July/early August then Mike Hunnerup (date?).
  • Anthem - Dan Whitney started July 13 until August 29. Mitch Merucci returns from August 29 until January 5, 2020.
  • Brilliance - Rob McNally joined late April (unknown how long he is onboard)
  • Empress - Cecy del Razo joined mid July for 2 months then Elvis Pinto returns mid September
  • Enchantment - Bobby Broughton until August 28 and will return October 28 for 4 months.
  • Explorer - Clo O'Connor joined July 21 until sometime in October.
  • Freedom - Katy McCullagh (former AM on HM & SY) started mid-June (for 2 months?).
  • Grandeur - Cory Rogers until August 8 when John Blair returns from his vacation. John is on GR from August 8 - November 30.
  • Harmony - Dennis Charles started July 7 until September 29. Marc Walker returns September 29 for 4 months.
  • Independence - Cuddy Cudworth started June 11 until October.
  • Jewel - Simona Ferraiuolo started early July (for 2 months or 4 months?).
  • Liberty - Brian Leavitt until August 11 (next CD unknown).
  • Mariner - Marcelo Alvarado is onboard until early September (next CD unknown).
  • Majesty - Tanya Yates Tongue (Tornado Tanya) returned in June (for 4 months?).
  • Navigator - Hugo Arenas until mid August then Cory Rogers (for 2 months?).
  • Oasis - Mike Witte until August 18 (next CD unknown).
  • Ovation - Joff Eaton returned June 21 for 4 months.
  • Quantum - Paul Rutter returned in April and will likely be on vacation soon (next CD unknown).
  • Radiance - Susan Adams until late July (next CD unknown).
  • Rhapsody - Michele Scarpato started late April (for 4 months?).
  • Serenade - David Bradshawe until mid September then Carly Boileau returns (for 2 months?).
  • Spectrum - Fang Lixin joined mid June (for 4 months?).
  • Symphony - Mike Szwajkowski until August 17 then Ricky Matthews for 2 months. Mike returns from his vacation late October/early November.
  • Vision - Steve Davis returned May 6 for 4 months.
  • Voyager - Michelle Oliveira returned late May for 4 months.

I think that this is all of the available info. I have no idea where to start regarding AM info so only doing a CD list for now.

I saw something about Mike Hunnerup being on the Sept 22, 2019 sailing of Allure. Can't find the link now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CDunninTX said:

I saw something about Mike Hunnerup being on the Sept 22, 2019 sailing of Allure. Can't find the link now.

Yes - Mike is covering Jimmy's vacation for 2 months which is due to start soon so Mike will be your CD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Anikek said:

Any one know who will be on Liberty September 15 2019

Brian Leavitt was due to leave for vacation today and I'm not sure who has replaced him. Hang in there and I'll try and find who it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tlov72 said:

 Hi, First post here on RCB. We are sailing on Harmony next Sunday, and we’re wonder how is Dennis Charles?

Welcome! 🙂

I sailed with Dennis on Harmony a month ago. Had low expectations from what I had read and watched of him, but I actually thought he was fine. Did a decent job with Love and Marriage, Morning Show etc and was personable in conversation. Unlike a certain other longterm CD that I have sailed with, he still clearly enjoys his job and it is obvious that he does want people to have a good time. My only issues were that he can sometimes be a bit loud on the microphone when closing shows and a bit too long-winded at some shows, he likes to talk a lot.

Overall, I think he did a decent job and would probably be middle of the road in comparison to the others. Had better, had worse.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Joe01 said:

Welcome! 🙂

I sailed with Dennis on Harmony a month ago. Had low expectations from what I had read and watched of him, but I actually thought he was fine. Did a decent job with Love and Marriage, Morning Show etc and was personable in conversation. Unlike a certain other longterm CD that I have sailed with, he still clearly enjoys his job and it is obvious that he does want people to have a good time. My only issues were that he can sometimes be a bit loud on the microphone when closing shows and a bit too long-winded at some shows, he likes to talk a lot.

Overall, I think he did a decent job and would probably be middle of the road in comparison to the others. Had better, had worse.

Thanks! This will be our 4th cruise and had Mitch on Allure in 2017 and really enjoyed him. Last year on Oasis we had Dan Dan and he was kind of quirky but grew on us by the end of the cruise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...