CruiseLifeRick

Current Cruise Director & Activities Manager List

15 hours ago, Joe01 said:

Serenade in October will likely be Carly for anyone that is asking. She usually does the Canada season on SR.

Does she repo to Florida?  That's the sailing that was asked about.  I believe that is often when they move around? 

35 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

If it is you, we are nicer here than over on that other place 😉  Welcome!

Totally agree. 

Speaking of "that other place", I have created a new account there. Going to try and make amends with them. My loyalty is still always to the Blog though. 

Any idea who the CD will be for Symphony on the Feb 9 sailing? I saw Abe is leaving in early January but didn't see who will replace him. PS I just requested access to the Google Doc. 

Just now, aloc said:

Any idea who the CD will be for Symphony on the Feb 9 sailing? I saw Abe is leaving in early January but didn't see who will replace him. PS I just requested access to the Google Doc. 

I'm afraid that I have absolutely no idea. Due to demographic suitability, Bobby will probably only do the rest of Europe so its anyone's guess as to who will replace Abe. It needs to be someone good hopefully.

Rumor has it that Leigh Xuereb may be returning to Royal Caribbean.

Please make this true! One of the best ever CD's. I would gladly have him back with Royal. Very unique style and a bit naughty at times, which is refreshing compared to many other CD's. Had him on Explorer while he was filling in for Spacey, but soon after, he got made permanent himself.

8 minutes ago, Joe01 said:

Abe Hughes seems to be returning to Symphony after his vacation. Thinking of going on SY next summer again if that is the case. More likely to get a good one on SY than Liberty.

@Lovetocruise2002 - when are you on SY? Hope you don't miss Abe again.

July 27, 2019.  I really hope I don't miss him!!  Any word on how long Tim is on Indy for?  He got on last Saturday and I'm sailing December 29th.

7 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

July 27, 2019.  I really hope I don't miss him!!  Any word on how long Tim is on Indy for?  He got on last Saturday and I'm sailing December 29th.

You should be lucky with Tim on ID. Seems like a 4 monther that he is doing. To my knowledge, he is the regular on Independence and just filled on Rhapsody because of Joff's placement doing 4 months on ID in the UK and 4 months on OV in Oz. As for Abe, I'm less sure about him being there. As long as Bobby gets Spectrum in China, you should be fine.

1 minute ago, Joe01 said:

You should be lucky with Tim on ID. Seems like a 4 monther that he is doing. To my knowledge, he is the regular on Independence and just filled on Rhapsody because of Joff's placement doing 4 months on ID in the UK and 4 months on OV in Oz. As for Abe, I'm less sure about him being there. As long as Bobby gets Spectrum in China, you should be fine.

As long as it's not BB again, I'm good.  I will be so excited if we get to sail with Tim again!

5 minutes ago, Joe01 said:

You may be in luck then! Did you book ID because you thought he would be there? 

Nope.  We booked her because we enjoyed Mariner in August and we wanted to sail out of FLL for New year's.  I found out after that it might be Tim.  That just raised my excitement for December.

On 7/16/2018 at 7:01 AM, Joe01 said:

I've had 3 people request access to the sheet. Please like this post to confirm if you are one of them, just so I am sure that they are real accounts and connected to the blog.

Just so you know, I requested access to the sheet. I’m the one with the gmail that starts with siempre——

20 hours ago, Rascott03 said:

She was hilarious!! I loved her! Hugo was great too... I had to get used to his energy tho lol.

In my opinion, every Cruise Director should be as energetic as Hugo. Royal made a good call promoting him as they needed a new and dynamic CD that had enthusiasm and energy. Fingers crossed that Assata and other strong AM's move up, and that Leigh comes back.

On 29 September 2018 at 9:52 PM, Lovetocruise2002 said:

As long as it's not BB again, I'm good. 

You might be in luck. I read on CC that Mike Szwajkowski is off to Oasis Class next year and thinks he will do either Harmony or Symphony. He's had phenomenal feedback from the Brilliance Transatlantic.