Queenbeecruises

Wish upon a STAR class cruise 11/30/19 - 12/7/19

4 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Johnny Rockets is also an option for breakfast delivery (if you want the greasy breakfast)...

Well... if you have the DBP and imbibed a little too much the night before, sometimes that is the best thing to have in the a.m. to absorb the liquid from last night.

If not that than a plate of bacon and hash browns from the WJ.

On 10/7/2019 at 5:01 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

Eating specialty restaurant food on the balcony is one of those perks that you canNOT get anywhere except Star Class. Take advantage of it while you can.  Breakfast out there is positively decadent.

100% agree.  We had breakfast on our balcony every morning and a few times for second... make that third dinner.  

So we are officially at 42 days to go!!!  We had some serious rain from Nestor so my event was cancelled.  I sell Dotdotsmile on the side so I was a little bummed because this is one of my favorite events!!  In any case it gave me some extra time to go shopping!  I grabbed my bff and on our way we went.  I was thinking that I needed another dress and the kids needed some formal wear.  

I couldn’t help myself when I saw this.  Introducing Axel...quite dapper I think.  903CA80F-996A-49D7-88D1-3DD94556D89E.thumb.jpeg.5dca63064d6e42a4642a2bc76b679474.jpeg

Hey all!!!  So we are officially at 33 days!!!  My family is getting so excited.  We are frantically trying to potty train my daughter, which is giving me some major stress.  She doesn’t understand that she has to be potty trained to go in the kids club!!  But in the end, she is trying really hard. 

On another note, we ordered the kids some luggage and they arrived last night.  Here is Axel and Emily

62415DF4-99CD-40E3-A727-AB1FC2EDBC88.jpeg

B97414F0-4592-4480-84F2-0D1899013220.jpeg

On 10/14/2019 at 4:32 AM, S0nny said:

hahaha YAAAAAAAAAS

Can't wait to get the updates! Happy cruising!

I haven't watched the new season yet that started on October 7.  I am creating a buffer so I can binge watch most of the season before we leave next month.  I am hoping I can live up to the name and prestige of being called "the primary!!!"  LOL

I know I am a little late but that dang survey is DONE!  I think I put way too much thought into it.  We have eight people going so I had to compile all of them into one.  But happy it's done.  Not sure if I mentioned it but we are Florida residents, so no planes for us.  The topic for tonight's dinner is do we stay Friday night in Miami or just make the four hour drive in the morning?  The only issue with staying overnight is that I am going to miss my precious black friday shopping.  Or we can shop in Miami!!!!  First world problems I know!!!

3 hours ago, Queenbeecruises said:

The topic for tonight's dinner is do we stay Friday night in Miami or just make the four hour drive in the morning?  The only issue with staying overnight is that I am going to miss my precious black friday shopping.  Or we can shop in Miami!!!!  First world problems I know!!!

Or drive to FLL, have a great dinner and margaritas at La Bamba to start the vacation off the only proper way, then drive to Miami the next morning. 😁

Hello everyone.  So today has been interesting to say the least.  I guess my daughter wanted to play dress up and have fun with my makeup!  She said, ”I look pretty!”  Yes, that’s my brand new palette of eye shadow...guess I have to make another stop at Sephora.  Oh well...

On other news, we officially heard from the genie and we have started our communication emails.  Our genie is Lisa.  Her communication has been good for response time.  I did however ask for menus and she referred me to the app.  It’s a great tool, but I have guests that don’t have the app.  

This week will seem long but that’s because my husband is spending a week in Orlando for Microsoft Ignite!  He has been looking forward to this for a long time.  I am going to do my best holding down the fort while he is gone.  So in the meantime, I am trying to start packing the kids.  I can’t watch more football because my fantasy team is sucking right now.  Sigh

Go Pack Go

B2B90D3E-FF04-4B9E-A31C-34DEBC728030.jpeg

7 hours ago, Notyouravgjt said:

I finally received my email from the Royal Genie and we got Hossain Monowar.  Has anyone have the pleasure of having him as their royal genie?

He has been around for quite a few years. Many have said good things about him. Just curious, what ship are you on? Hossain has been bouncing back and forth between Oasis and Allure the last few years.

On 11/5/2019 at 8:45 AM, Queenbeecruises said:

How has your pre cruise communication going? @Notyouravgjt

It seems to be going very well.  Any time I have reached out he has responded by the next day.  Even gave me times when he will be busy with his current cruisers, when he will be on a break that he can respond to us, and when are times he needs to recharge his powers.  Which for me is good to know now and when we are on the boat.  I am impressed already and getting even more excited.