Royal Caribbean Blog

Grandeur cruise canceled

17 hours ago, suna said:

My husband and I were on this shortest cruise ever! We turned back before the H895 bridge! A bit sad it was cancelled, it was our first suite, needing the points to get to diamond level for our voyager cruise in february, in time for my anniversary

FYI: When we  sailed on Grandeur in January of 2018, we were supposed to have a 9-night cruise that was shortened to 7-nights due to a departure delay (Grandeur needed a rudder repair in Port Canaveral) After our cruise, we were still awarded the full 9 C&A Points. Hopefully, you can still gain the points you were expected to accrue, or at least partial points.

1 hour ago, SPS said:

FYI: When we  sailed on Grandeur in January of 2018, we were supposed to have a 9-night cruise that was shortened to 7-nights due to a departure delay (Grandeur needed a rudder repair in Port Canaveral) After our cruise, we were still awarded the full 9 C&A Points. Hopefully, you can still gain the points you were expected to accrue, or at least partial points.

Thank you for the info! In any case, i'll wait to see if points are added before looking at my options