Royal Caribbean Blog

Navigating Our Way To Allure - 8/12-8/25

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello!!!! Welcome to my semi-live blog!  Background:  My hubby and I have saved up our vacation time at work since early 2018(despite unexpected and serious medical issues) to be able to take a c

Here we go.....

Lil guy has made several friends in the pool already! So cute! They are racing each other and having a ball. Dad and mom are relaxing...

Posted Images

We were starving right after check-in so we strolled over to Bayside Marketplace.  A dark cloud appeared overhead and we felt a few raindrops...but it never amounted to anything more.

Live music and lots of people dancing and enjoying themselves.  We decided on Hooters and ate out on the deck area.

We had wings, fried pickles and I enjoyed my first drink of this vacation making it really official.  We’re in Miami so I chose. Miami Vice and it hit the spot!

BDB719F4-150B-48B5-B153-8EDAA9C6A55A.jpeg

38 minutes ago, Sweety said:

I will be with you traveling. We are doing B3B on Mariner. Have a great time. We are in the panorama suite for two of the cruises. We didn't get a letter either.

The panorama suite views look awesome. We are definitely getting spoiled with views this week!  Enjoy your B3B...that sounds amazing!!!

9 hours ago, DanielB said:

following along, enjoy your journey and thanks for taking us along with you!

My pleasure!!!! I love for blogs when I’m not sailing. It’s what gets me through when I’m not sailing myself. 

1 hour ago, kuruczpa said:

Will be following along the Allure part of this trip, have a great time!!

Thanks!!!!

1 hour ago, Cruzinfun said:

Have a great trip!!!!! Enjoy unwinding and relaxing.

Thanks...that first drink last night really started the unwinding part.

51 minutes ago, mbk999 said:

Southwest out of BWI to Orlando or Fort Lauderdale is usually pretty good.   It's become standard for us even though Dulles is a little closer.   Have a good trip!

Thanks....we are definitely sold now!

6 hours ago, DDaley said:

Oh nooo! This will be my same Fly Home day after Freedom in a week. Best not to think of that yet! hahah

Have such an awesome time! 

Hahahaha...enjoy your trip!!!

Our view waking up this morning...a beautiful sunrise and one NCL ship in port with lots of sad people onboard right now.  

Our little guy is up and ready to GO swim. He will not stay out of the window and I don’t blame him. It’s beautiful here. I’m already wondering if we will regret not staying here upon our return. Instead we chose a place in Ft. Lauderdale. 

45107871-D510-4938-A179-229501734B35.jpeg

7DDC8DA3-F55D-4AF0-AD09-9B4A34C798AD.jpeg

Just now, IslandBoundMama said:

Our view waking up this morning...a beautiful sunrise and one NCL ship in port with lots of sad people onboard right now.  

Our little guy is up and ready to GO swim. He will not stay out of the window and I don’t blame him. It’s beautiful here. I’m already wondering if we will regret not staying here upon our return. Instead we chose a place in Ft. Lauderdale. 

45107871-D510-4938-A179-229501734B35.jpeg

7DDC8DA3-F55D-4AF0-AD09-9B4A34C798AD.jpeg

I'm booked at the Hilton Downtown for January....your pics and post have me changing to Intercontinental.  Hmmmmm  

1 hour ago, DanielB said:

I'm booked at the Hilton Downtown for January....your pics and post have me changing to Intercontinental.  Hmmmmm  

Yes, you should change it to the Intercontinental.  Bay view. 😉

@IslandBoundMama and @Sweety...Now I am really concerned about that Panoramic suite.  It's category VP that you both booked right?  Do we get suite benefits or not?  Please keep me posted.

And @IslandBoundMama your son at the window reminds me of me lol.  Hubby has quite a few pics of me staring out the window too.

On 8/10/2019 at 9:27 AM, WannaCruise said:

What an amazing cruise line up, and long waited.  Glad you've gotten past your medical issues.  Sounds like trip will be great for you.

We are on Navigator in 2 weeks so really look forward to your review.  And how great you are following it with Allure. 

Enjoy your 2 cruises!

Are you by chance on the 8/23 one? My daughter and I will be on that sailing. 

4 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Yes, you should change it to the Intercontinental.  Bay view. 😉

@IslandBoundMama and @Sweety...Now I am really concerned about that Panoramic suite.  It's category VP that you both booked right?  Do we get suite benefits or not?  Please keep me posted.

And @IslandBoundMama your son at the window reminds me of me lol.  Hubby has quite a few pics of me staring out the window too.

We definitely get suite perks for sure! The suite lounge, priority boarding, vip pool seating, etc.  My luggage tag says VIP too. No worries there! I read the link she sent and it said since there is no CK you can have lunch in select specialty restaurants.