Royal Caribbean Blog

LIVE - "Back on Brilliance, baby!" Brilliance of the Seas February 14-18, 2019

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sadly friends, this live blog must come to an end. Not because I want to end it, but because I am being forced to vacate this ship.  Thanks for reading and following along. I have to admit I real

Practice what you preach is what they say (whoever "they" are), so I'm dipping my toes into the fabulous Live Blogs forum of the Royal Caribbean Blog message boards! We're headed on Brilliance of

Another beautiful sunset this evening. 

Posted Images

Sadly friends, this live blog must come to an end. Not because I want to end it, but because I am being forced to vacate this ship. 

Thanks for reading and following along. I have to admit I really enjoyed this format of live blogging, and I’d love to do it again. It’s certainly a lot simpler approach compared to my other live blogs. 

Thanks again and hope you enjoyed it.  So long, and thanks for all the fish. 

2 hours ago, Matt said:

I have to admit I really enjoyed this format of live blogging, and I’d love to do it again. It’s certainly a lot simpler approach compared to my other live blogs. 

Was wondering how you felt about this format. I do agree it allows much better interactive experience.

Did a great job and I do look forward to more of these casual live blogs.

3 hours ago, Matt said:

I have to admit I really enjoyed this format of live blogging, and I’d love to do it again. It’s certainly a lot simpler approach compared to my other live blogs. 

I find that it is way easier to update throughout the day rather than sit down at the end of day and re-think of all that has happened.  Great job on your first "message boards" live blog!  Thanks for taking us along 🙂  I don't feel bad for you though, your dry dock is less than 30 days lol.

On 2/17/2019 at 8:52 AM, Matt said:

I would agree the more ships in port, the more likely Paradise Beach could be crowded. Nice thing is you could scope it out before committing to it.  

No reservations needed. 

The more I thought about 25,000+ cruisers in port on the same day,  I realized I just needed to bite the bullet and book all inclusive. Just booked Nachi Cocom and now we can rest easy knowing we have a place to sit and won’t be over crowded. We also have Maya Chan booked two day earlier for the same cruise, so it will be fun to enjoy and compare the resorts. Thanks again for all the great information you share on the blog & boards , it makes cruise planning so much easier. 

21 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I find that it is way easier to update throughout the day rather than sit down at the end of day and re-think of all that has happened. 

Totally agree.  Less of that feeling of "oh gosh, I have to recall everything we did up until now."

23 hours ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I find that it is way easier to update throughout the day rather than sit down at the end of day and re-think of all that has happened.

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Totally agree.  Less of that feeling of "oh gosh, I have to recall everything we did up until now."

Only problem is this format really opens you up to PWI... Trust me I've had a hair trigger and really had some deep thoughts of posts. Luckily just a smidge of sanity still existed before I hit "Submit Reply".

Then again the "P" portion doesn't apply to just message boards, rather any real time form of communication...

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 4:52 PM, Matt said:

New dart board in the pub. It got replaced shortly after we sailed in September. 

This is a happy surprise! My buddies and I are going on a cruise in April and we play league darts so I have a hunch we will be there often.  Do they have decent bar darts there or should we pack our own?

12 hours ago, CGTLH said:

Only problem is this format really opens you up to PWI... Trust me I've had a hair trigger and really had some deep thoughts of posts. Luckily just a smidge of sanity still existed before I hit "Submit Reply".

Then again the "P" portion doesn't apply to just message boards, rather any real time form of communication...

I literally had to look this up in the Urban Dictionary (I'm so unhip).  The first definition did NOT fit, lol.