Royal Caribbean Blog

LIVEish, 7 Days on Oasis (01/07/2018 or 07/01/2018 better yet January 7, 2018)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could have waited atleast until midnight.

So it looks like my 360 photos have come to a tragic end. Was taking a photo from one to the overlooks on the trail. Left the camera so I wouldn't be in a shot. Right when I was done and ready to

It's 6pm where I live as I am reading this.  My mouth just started watering.  Seriously.  Stop. I have to cook something for dinner and I have no idea what or where to start.  I give up.  Time to

Posted Images

Ahhh... Champagne Bar.  Another thing that has pretty much gone by the wayside on many ships.  I am coming to the conclusion that Brilliance has not been in for a major refit for a while and that when she does, bad things are going to happen.  Remove the movie theater and change the Champagne Bar to an R-Bar or something worse.

11 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Ahhh... Champagne Bar.  Another thing that has pretty much gone by the wayside on many ships.  I am coming to the conclusion that Brilliance has not been in for a major refit for a while and that when she does, bad things are going to happen.  Remove the movie theater and change the Champagne Bar to an R-Bar or something worse.

For the something worse comment... Bionic Bar...

Bionic Bar is entertaining at first. Then the loud sound track and lack of human touch gets to you.