Royal Caribbean Blog

LIVEish, 7 Days on Oasis (01/07/2018 or 07/01/2018 better yet January 7, 2018)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Could have waited atleast until midnight.

So it looks like my 360 photos have come to a tragic end. Was taking a photo from one to the overlooks on the trail. Left the camera so I wouldn't be in a shot. Right when I was done and ready to

It's 6pm where I live as I am reading this.  My mouth just started watering.  Seriously.  Stop. I have to cook something for dinner and I have no idea what or where to start.  I give up.  Time to

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, Sabrinaklai said:

I've got to do WJ recon in 60 days! Been missing out all these years...it looks delicious 😋 

BTW...been meaning to ask...any issues getting into CK with the JS?

Not off hand. Then again we only requested three nights. Sailing with some other folks so we don't want to abuse things too much.

18 hours ago, CGTLH said:

No luck in getting a VPN connection working using PPTP from a known "Strong" provider. Same thing with a "no scramble" OpenVPN from the same provider.

If anyone provides me credentials I'll be more than happy to test that connection.

Thanks for this feedback.  I've setup an OpenVPN server at home which allows me to watch and monitor connection attempts.  I'll be testing from Anthem.   I've never had a problem with Cisco, Fortinet or Juniper VPN access.  Does your provider have an IPSEC option?

/geekoff

On 1/7/2018 at 10:48 AM, CGTLH said:

Going off topic... Any suggestions on a quick photo resize utility for Android.

In the most meta of moves, below I've quoted myself from a message board topic here.

I usually do my photo work on a computer, but I've used the below app a few times and it seems to do the job without much fuss.  Straightforward to use, too.  To give you an idea, on my site, most images within an article are 400px wide (though sometimes larger depending on what they are), and in my galleries (where you can see larger versions), they're usually 650px to 1000px wide.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.simplemobilephotoresizer&hl=en&rdid=com.simplemobilephotoresizer