Just another Thanksgiving cruise live blog...on Celebrity APEX

AshleyDillo

One thing to mention, they do run more frequently true cruise planner sales than Royal.  

Drink package was $41 a day on this sailing and internet was $10.99 with sale.

If you miss a sale, you can call Captain # for status discount 

Cruise planner also offers other items to purchase like gambling funds, effy discount, etc.  Effy is usually 20% and if don't redeem then refunds back to you.

12 minutes ago, asquared17 said:

i am devestato. 😭😭😭

if you can, please visit an establishment serving champagne… for science. 

I don't think they have anything dedicated to champage or even a bar with a larger selection. They have a couple options on the wine lists but I don't know enough about champagne to be of any help to anyone 😑

2 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

Champagne bar!

Now this is my scene!!! I would leave Hubby and stir fry and just happily hang out right here!

How's the quality in the buffet compared to WJ?

Looking at the pics, the selection is definitely better (no contest), and the quality looks decent too. Thoughts?

3 minutes ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Now this is my scene!!! I would leave Hubby and stir fry and just happily hang out right here!

How's the quality in the buffet compared to WJ?

Looking at the pics, the selection is definitely better (no contest), and the quality looks decent too. Thoughts?

Definitely better quality..Royal would probably charge $19.99/person for this buffet.

Well, this has had a bad effect on me. I just booked the Ascent for 2025. I won't be super fancy because the type of room I prefer are aft rooms and a chunk of the retreat rooms were midship. I was able to do the math and the drinks and Wi-Fi add-on was a very good deal. So you can count me as a defector. 😂😉

9 minutes ago, AshleyDillo said:

Definitely better quality..Royal would probably charge $19.99/person for this buffet.

It looks it... WJ jokes aside, b/c my wife is picky and the wok/pasta station was always her WJ go-to, we could easily have dinner there every night and be content.