Since when are pyjamas ok?

NoToThePjs

4 hours ago, Vacation Crazy said:

I could care less what other people wear. All I know is people watching on a cruise is never boring!

One of our favorite things to do!  Sometimes hubby will come off with a "I can't un-see that!" or maybe even "I need new eyeballs!"  (Our youngest granddaughter coined the "new eyeballs" saying 🤣

I myself for official nights  will wear nice pants and collared shirt. I think in all the airline baggage restrictions and cost I don't see myself bringing  suits/tuxedo or even a sport coat. Better to use the extra space for local wine/liquor to bring back and other interesting things. I could care less on what other people wearing,  don't see how it influences my experience at all , my dish taste the same if the guy next to our table wearing a tuxedo or shorts. I would appreciate people that push themselves to a crowded elevators to take a shower often and use deodorant.

On 9/29/2023 at 2:18 AM, Ray said:

Don't see how?

Men have nipples and its ok to show them! 

Breasts and nipples have never ever been sexual organs! In fact in time gone by it was normal for woman to be topless and still is in some countries! 

It's western mankind who has sexualiaed the female breast over time and changed it from a part of the body used to feed their children into a fantasy! 

Topless guy at pool is ok but not a woman! Why? 

Families take their children to parks or zoos and stop and watch excitedly while cows, sheep or any other animals feed their young yet same family may complain if a woman walked past revealling to much or if  woman was feeding her newborn at table next to them as its seen as unacceptable!

#FREETHENIPPLE

Oh FFS 🙄