anyone else book Utopia?

brdjnr

Just book 3 night Perfect Day and sea day.  No Nassau. 

GTY Inside.  Trying to do this on the cheap.  Will have just sailed Allure with family over the 4th of July.

Looking forward to the new ship.  We haven't done a new ship since we sailed on Allure's 100th cruise.  Got free Champaign on boarding and a nice certificate.  We did not know and it was a nice surprise.

6 minutes ago, Neesa said:

For those who have sailed an inaugural, please educate me about the main differences...positives as well as negatives. 

I know @Sharla will snag any price drops, not holding my breath though. But one never knows.....and a huge huge plus is, she is also on this sailing so I get to meet her!!!

Shows may not be ready, service may be off in places like cabin service or dining room.

They may offer some inaugural stuff like a hat or small flag, bragging rights for sailing her first, general excitement about a new ship.  

1 hour ago, twangster said:

Shows may not be ready, service may be off in places like cabin service or dining room.

They may offer some inaugural stuff like a hat or small flag, bragging rights for sailing her first, general excitement about a new ship.  

That is what I imagined. I'm there for the experience for sure. I'm not expecting all to be up to snuff my days & nights will be filled with ducking,,,hiding & finding of course (I'm going to make special one's for sure) as well as photo bombing as many people as possible. I really don't care about cabin service, 4 nights no biggie at all. I'm doing #CK not MDR so that intimate venue should be fun. 

* But @twangster you are so funny! Cabash said & I quote.....

"Let me get this straight, you want to sail 4 nights at DCL pricing so you can get a ballcap that they will be selling on the promenade the next week?"

Scratches bald head, shakes it, sweats/swears & hands me the credit card while in a raised voice, NO MORE. Don't even ask, don't even think about asking. LOL sure honey, no worries....in the words of @Lovetocruise2002 YOLO

I'm pretty sure this one we will just drive over from Tampa early that morning, but being D+ removes some of the sting. (no drink package) 

No, did not book.  I do not go on 3 or 4 day cruises.  So, am hoping later in 2025 they will offer 7 nights or longer.  And when they offer 7 nights I will book back to back cruises.   Hopefully they will offer longer than 4 nights then.  Pretty much 10 days is shortest cruise I will book.  Prefer 14 nights though.  

I will be going on Utopia BUT NOT until 2025 bc I want to go to the new resort in Nassau!  Royal has resort style down pat.  I can't believe that the Bahamas will be hands down amazing.  

And yes without a doubt like all of pur sailings I will use a TA so I won't miss out!

2024 cruise is booked along with land vacations!