New cruise planner item, Premier Pass?

I've been cruising for about 20 years and mainly with RC.  I have an upcoming cruise on Wonder of the Seas for September 10th.  I check My Royal Cruise online daily to see if any of my reservations are cheaper so I can cancel and rebook them at the lower price.  Today I noticed a something new, a "Package" tab after "Gifts and Gear".  When I opened it, it was a VIP for 2 Premier Package for $88.99.  I have never seen it before and sounded like it came with a lot for the price, so I immediately booked it.  Has anyone ever heard seen this before?  It sounds too good to be true.

The following is from Royal's "Plan My Cruise"

Overview

Introducing Premier Pass, our newest and most innovative vacation package for 2 guests. It offers a series of unique cruise experiences to elevate your vacation to the next luxurious level. Purchase the Premier Pass before you sail and enjoy VIP access to the ship, including priority boarding. You’ll have a bottle of Veuve Clicquot waiting in your stateroom when you arrive - just our way of saying Welcome aboard. Your pass includes our most popular Inside Access Tour where you’ll discover the inner workings of the ship from the bridge to the engine room. Your pass also includes a meal with one of the ship’s officers, complete with a photo of you and the captain. During your sailing, you’ll savor an exclusive food and wine pairing. Keep in touch with unlimited internet access for two devices. Look your best in every port with personal laundry service on board.

What's Included

• Welcome bottle of Veuve Clicquot
  • Priority embarkation and debarkation
  • Inside Access tour (two guests)
  • Officer's lunch (two guests)
  • Unlimited internet access (two devices)
  • Captain's toast and photo
  • Wine pairing with sommelier (two guests) - wine is complimentary
  • Laundry service (one bag per stateroom)

Hey all!

We were looking at packages for our upcoming Jan 2024 cruise on Anthem and saw the Premier Pass. Is this a replacement for The Key? You don't get lunch and breakfast, priority tenders (I don't think we have any), or The Key seating, but for $88.99 you do get:

Overview

Introducing Premier Pass, our newest and most innovative vacation package for 2 guests. It offers a series of unique cruise experiences to elevate your vacation to the next luxurious level. Purchase the Premier Pass before you sail and enjoy VIP access to the ship, including priority boarding. You’ll have a bottle of Veuve Clicquot waiting in your stateroom when you arrive - just our way of saying Welcome aboard. Your pass includes our most popular Inside Access Tour where you’ll discover the inner workings of the ship from the bridge to the engine room. Your pass also includes a meal with one of the ship’s officers, complete with a photo of you and the captain. During your sailing, you’ll savor an exclusive food and wine pairing. Keep in touch with unlimited internet access for two devices. Look your best in every port with personal laundry service on board.

What's Included

• Welcome bottle of Veuve Clicquot
  • Priority embarkation and debarkation
  • Inside Access tour (two guests)
  • Officer's lunch (two guests)
  • Unlimited internet access (two devices)
  • Captain's toast and photo
  • Wine pairing with sommelier (two guests) - wine is complimentary
  • Laundry service (one bag per stateroom)

It sounds too good to be true, but I purchased the package for my wife and me. I only selected my reservation since is says it's for two. 

Thoughts?

Rob

34 minutes ago, Btcruiser said:

I was just coming on here to post about this. Seems like a great deal. Wondering if someone priced it wrong. The all access tour alone is usually over $100pp. And the internet for two as well. Seems too good to be true considering the key is still there for $32pp per day. 

I just tried pricing it out on my upcoming 7-night and it's ridiculously good. $50 bottle of wine, $150 for internet, $180 for all-access tour, $20 photo, $35 laundry bag, and ~$50 for wine pairing (I'm estimating this based on the Sip/Tour/Brunch activity). No idea how much an officer lunch would cost. All of this is just for one person. That's ~$485 total, meaning you're saving almost $400 by doing this package instead of individually. Maybe $800 since it's for 2 people?!??!? 

21 minutes ago, Cactus527 said:

I can't get it yet for my 2025 cruise, but I can't get anything for it yet so I'm not surprised. I wonder why not on Anthem? Odd.

I have two upcoming Anthem cruises, one next month and one in July. Not showing on either.

I bet it's meant to be a daily charge as opposed to a one-off.

Fingers crossed they honour it for those who have been able to book it. 🤞

14 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I have two upcoming Anthem cruises, one next month and one in July. Not showing on either.

I bet it's meant to be a daily charge as opposed to a one-off.

Fingers crossed they honour it for those who have been able to book it. 🤞

The Veuve Clicquot, if it's a full-sized bottle, goes for $99 + 18% aboard. It's got to be a daily charge that's been incorrectly entered into their system with how much everything else included would cost separately, even during a major sale.

16 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

😭😭😭 it's not showing up for my August Harmony sailing 😭😭😭 when I look at VIP packages it only shows the key and when I try the URL hack I get a  "new stuff coming soon" page.

I want it so bad! We paid 250 for internet! This would be a steal!

That's what I get too. 😭

We don't even drink, so they can keep the alcohol as far as I'm concerned. I'd be thrilled just with the internet and the inside access tour.

16 minutes ago, Rackham said:

The Veuve Clicquot, if it's a full-sized bottle, goes for $99 + 18% aboard. It's got to be a daily charge that's been incorrectly entered into their system with how much everything else included would cost separately, even during a major sale.

This is the only reasonable explanation. Over $500 in benefits plus probably $200 in items you can't buy outright.

14 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

That's what I get too. 😭

We don't even drink, so they can keep the alcohol as far as I'm concerned. I'd be thrilled just with the internet and the inside access tour.

Pretty much same. I hate bruts cuz they're so dry but I hear they're great for mimosas so really about a great way to start off the cruise! Then to get that tour AND priority on & off... IT'S SO MUCH GOOD!

15 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Pretty much same. I hate bruts cuz they're so dry but I hear they're great for mimosas so really about a great way to start off the cruise! Then to get that tour AND priority on & off... IT'S SO MUCH GOOD!

It would be a crime against champagne to use Veuve Cliquot for a Mimosa! LOL

I pulled the trigger and purchased it.  $89.  The laundry, tour, and lunch are enough value even though we get the internet already!