Sacrilegious Question?

FManke

I have ask, where do those more whimsical "ranks" that show up under our names come from? Like KLA's is "The New Michael Poole" and Matt is "Windjammer Connoisseur". Is that just based on number of posts you've written? 'Cause if it is, I should be around KLA's number in, oh, a week or two. :10_wink:

22 minutes ago, JLMoran said:

I have ask, where do those more whimsical "ranks" that show up under our names come from? Like KLA's is "The New Michael Poole" and Matt is "Windjammer Connoisseur". Is that just based on number of posts you've written? 'Cause if it is, I should be around KLA's number in, oh, a week or two. :10_wink:

Yeah, what he said.:27_sunglasses:

2 hours ago, JLMoran said:

HAHAHA... It became kind of a "joke" that I haven't booked a group cruise, and neither has Michael. So now I'm the "New Michael Poole"

15 minutes ago, BrandonOwen said:

Truth be told, I've met Michael Poole, so he is real!   Little known fact, Micheal sometimes cheats on Stella.........with PBR.   :13_upside_down:

OH MY!  I've not seen that!  He must hide that fact well when attending get-togethers at Grills...