Symphony - Does she leave St Maarten Tonight?

26 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Do you know yet how this will affect you getting home? Did you drive or fly to port?

I haven’t heard the final details though.. .but it sounds like I will need to isolate in a hotel somewhere when we get back… and then fly home to Texas. 

I will update once I find out the protocols. 

Interested if anyone out there knows the protocols…

11 minutes ago, Donomania said:

I haven’t heard the final details though.. .but it sounds like I will need to isolate in a hotel somewhere when we get back… and then fly home to Texas. 

I will update once I find out the protocols. 

Interested if anyone out there knows the protocols…

I can't say for the ship, but the new CDC guidelines are isolate for 10 days from symptom onset or may be shortened to the first day without symptoms after day 5 if a well fitting mask can be worn for the remainder of the  10 days.. 

25 minutes ago, Kathleen said:

I can't say for the ship, but the new CDC guidelines are isolate for 10 days from symptom onset or may be shortened to the first day without symptoms after day 5 if a well fitting mask can be worn for the remainder of the  10 days.. 

SOunds like I may be getting an extended stay in Ft. Lauderdale then! I’ll post when I find out what is going to happen. I am lucky in that I can essentially work from anywhere (with an internet connection)… So I am just going with the flow! 🙂

8 minutes ago, Donomania said:

SOunds like I may be getting an extended stay in Ft. Lauderdale then! I’ll post when I find out what is going to happen. I am lucky in that I can essentially work from anywhere (with an internet connection)… So I am just going with the flow! 🙂

I love your positive attitude.  Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!

3 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I love your positive attitude.  Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us!

LOL… I am all on my own… I don’t want to hear myself complain!! 🙂

I’m trying to get a timelapse of Harmony leaving port (if she leaves before us)… and then us leaving St. Maarten… I’ll post them later. 

#gottaremainbusy!