ROYAL'S FIRST EVER WORLD CRUISE!!!

35 minutes ago, AlmondFarmer said:

I called to inquire about the first segment. Was told that segments will be available to book sometime in December for cabins not sold for entire journey. 

Thank you for info. I hope they do this in 2024.

11 minutes ago, bryresangel said:

Do you think the price will drop if they don't get enough interest? Maybe I can convince hubby to book now in order to get money back later (total wishful thinking!) 

I doubt it, at least for the full cruise. Any remaining availability after the full cruise booking deadline will be converted to sales for the individual legs.

50 minutes ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I could tempt Mr. SpeedNoodles into the first leg if it went through the Straight of Magellan, but since it doesn't I think I have no luck.

It does go through the Straight of Magellan on 20 Jan 2024.  So tempt him!

52 minutes ago, 12thman said:

Were you stationed there? We were. Loved living there!

Yes (husband USMC).  1989-1992.  Futenma Air Station.  We lived at Camp Kinser down by Naha.  I worked at Camp Lester (hospital).  It was a great experience.

Since then, I have been back a number of times as it is an operational site for the program that I work on.  It's always a treat to go back.