Jump to content

Crown and Anchor Membership


Recommended Posts

Hi All,

I have a question about the C&A membership for my family. I currently have a C&A membership. I signed up prior to booking my first RC voyage (Woo Hoo). I'm sailing with the Hubs and two beans. How do I get the beans there own C&A membership. They are 6 & 8. No e-mail. Is this some thing my travel agent can make happen, or is it a call to RC? Do I just need to make an e-mail up for each bean?

I hope to skip right to the best way with out all the trials or errors. Thank you all in advance for your advise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

There is no benefit to having a membership number on your first cruise.

After the cruise, everyone in the family will receive credit for the cruise. Simply contact the C&A desk to have numbers assigned to each individual and link them together based on sharing the same address. That way, if you and your husband cruise without the kids they will still progress through the C&A tier process based on your activity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, HeWhoWaits said:

There is no benefit to having a membership number on your first cruise.

After the cruise, everyone in the family will receive credit for the cruise. Simply contact the C&A desk to have numbers assigned to each individual and link them together based on sharing the same address. That way, if you and your husband cruise without the kids they will still progress through the C&A tier process based on your activity.

Thank you, not only is this a simple answer it is the least work. Sweet.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, cdixon22 said:

Do they have to sign up before the cruise or be members prior to cruise to get the double points?

In order to receive double points, one must already be a C&A member. Membership is conferred upon completion of one's first cruise.

First-time cruisers may obtain a "number" but that first cruise will still only garner standard points as they are not a member until completion of that first cruise.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, HeWhoWaits said:

In order to receive double points, one must already be a C&A member. Membership is conferred upon completion of one's first cruise.

First-time cruisers may obtain a "number" but that first cruise will still only garner standard points as they are not a member until completion of that first cruise.


I have friends who recently cruised with RCL for the first time …….. they signed up for a crown and anchor number BEFORE their cruise …….. after their cruise, their account received DOUBLE points even though it was their first cruise.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, ChrisK2793 said:


I have friends who recently cruised with RCL for the first time …….. they signed up for a crown and anchor number BEFORE their cruise …….. after their cruise, their account received DOUBLE points even though it was their first cruise.

You did mention they sailed Royal right?  The same Royal that has the wonderful IT systems we all know and love.  The same Royal that is never consistent.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

UPDATE: I have sent an e-mail (9/3/21) to the above mentioned e-mail (thank you!) requesting the three additional C&A #'s. No reply as of this moment, but I don't expect anything until the mid part of next week because of the holiday.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/2/2021 at 8:21 AM, ChrisK2793 said:


I have friends who recently cruised with RCL for the first time …….. they signed up for a crown and anchor number BEFORE their cruise …….. after their cruise, their account received DOUBLE points even though it was their first cruise.

 

How did they get a c&a number before the cruise?  My sister in law is sailing for the first time with us in November and would hope she could get double points. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, cdixon22 said:

How did they get a c&a number before the cruise?  My sister in law is sailing for the first time with us in November and would hope she could get double points. 


They each need to go to RoyalCaribbean.com ….. then click on “sign in”. Then from the sign in page click on “create an account”  That account will generate their C&A number.

 

187E8767-BA89-40C3-B6DC-5A44AD17EB94.jpeg

7015700E-3B55-47B8-B6B4-C20482F9E837.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/1/2021 at 5:21 AM, HeWhoWaits said:

There is no benefit to having a membership number on your first cruise.

After the cruise, everyone in the family will receive credit for the cruise. Simply contact the C&A desk to have numbers assigned to each individual and link them together based on sharing the same address. That way, if you and your husband cruise without the kids they will still progress through the C&A tier process based on your activity.

I am a little slow so forgive me please.  My son has a C&A number since 2004 and is listed as a platinum member. He is also listed within our family group. My question is, in your quote above it says "they will still progress through C&A tier process" yet My wife and I are D+ and he is still listed as Platinum? so, does he qualify as D+ ? Does he only get to enjoy the benefits of D+ if he cruises the same booking with us? will our Progress never show as "His" progress?   I am soooo confused.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

I did this for my brother but wonder if I should do this for the other members of my party.🤔


‘Every member of your party needs their own account to get a C&A number …….. once you do all the adults, you’ll have to call to setup accounts for anybody under 13 ……….. also have to call to connect spouses and children under 18.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...