Peachykeen

Best Bionic Bar Cocktail / Drink

So I know the Bionic Bar doesn't get much love from repeat cruisers - my understanding from these forums is that it's a "one and done" type experience, largely because the drinks are not too good or too syrupy. That being said, I'd like to have a good time when I do check out this experience. So, if you could only order drinks from the bionic bar, what is the "best" cocktail or drink to go with here? (including, perhaps, one you've created on your own). Cheers!

3 minutes ago, Peachykeen said:

So I know the Bionic Bar doesn't get much love from repeat cruisers - my understanding from these forums is that it's a "one and done" type experience, largely because the drinks are not too good or too syrupy. That being said, I'd like to have a good time when I do check out this experience. So, if you could only order drinks from the bionic bar, what is the "best" cocktail or drink to go with here? (including, perhaps, one you've created on your own). Cheers!

Personally we loved the Bionic bar and it was our favorite place to get non frozen drinks. So we went several times a day. My favorite was the sex on the beach. Very good. Their cosmo is pretty good too. If only it could do frozen drinks then we would not have gone anywhere else. 

Happy Cruising 

Really?...I thought many ppl actually enjoy it..and the drinks are quite good...and strong I may add. We met a few ppl on our HOS cruise who only went there for drinks to get the most "bang for their buck" they stated...

problem is....I cant remember what drinks I had there to recommend them....I wonder why....lol

I will say if you want some entertainment..read the reviews on the ipads at the bionic bar about the various drinks.....some pretty funny ones and may give a good indication which drinks are really good.

I understand that there are always going to be haters and personal opinion plays a large part in this, but again my understanding is that the main attraction was seeing the robots in action, no so much the drinks themselves. But good to know about the reviews - I'll be sure to look for those! And again, if anyone has any secret recipe you've concocted, or just a solid choice on the standard list, I'm all ears! Thanks folks! 

Mr SpeedNoodles LOVED the Bionic Bar - he can't wait until next week when he can hit it again.  His favorite was the Aqua-Tonic-A under the Bionic Signature Drink menu (don't even ask me what's in it, I have no idea).  On Ovation it was often the only place to get a drink without a 15-20 minute wait (at least in the area we happened to be - Schooner Bar was a madhouse most of the time and that was the closest one).