App Issues on Android

12 minutes ago, Keanoknick said:

I haven't been able to log in on my iPhone or my PC.   PC keeps telling me wrong password,  iPhone app keeps closing and re-opening when I try to login.

I saw others reporting issues but I can login via PC and the app is working fine on my iPhone.

2 hours ago, SplashOfWater said:

I'm having the same issue when I try and switch cruises in the app.

Yes me too….I’ve tried to uninstall the app and re-install, but did not work. I was trying to check-in on the App last night, which was when I first encountered the issue. I was able to do so on my PC so no harm, no foul, but I really like saving my SetSail to my phone in the App to use at embarkation instead of the printed copy. Oh well, I don’t sail until May so we do have some time. Hopefully they get their act together by then. Also get the Dining feature in the App working again as well!!

Same issue here. Getting the "Sorry, we hit a snag" when trying to login on Android galaxy s22+ (tried both my wife's and mine).  Called our daughter, who has an iPhone,  and she was able to login and use the app...though she is not on the cruise!   I hope the app owner/ deveolpent team is aware and working on a fix asap.  We did call too...  and have a ticket id.

20 hours ago, SpicyCherry said:

Anyone having app issues on their Android phone? Seems like the App on my Apple devices work just fine. Keep getting “Sorry, we hit a snag” error for both Royal Caribbean and Celebrity. Or is it just me??

I have same issue

We have not been able to access the app for two days. I changed the password and tried to uninstall the app at least three times. Still get the "Sorry, we hit a snag" error message.  Very frustrating. 

20 hours ago, SplashOfWater said:

I'm having the same issue when I try and switch cruises in the app.

We had the exact same problem yesterday. Now we can't log into the app at all. We keep getting a "Sorry, we hit a snag" error message. 😡

Hello, 

I am currently unable to sign in to the Royal Caribbean app. I get a message, "Sorry, we hit a snag. We're unable to complete your request, so please try again later." It seems like it started last week after I completed the check in process for our cruise in May. My fiancé was able to stay logged in but had limited access like things were not loading. I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling so just wondering if anyone else is having similar issues. 

I can log into the website on my computer and on my phone's web browser just fine but can't do anything in the app. 

I updated my phone software this weekend (Samsung Flip). Since then I am able to log in but I am no longer able to get access to the data via the app due to the error message. I have to check in for my first cruise in 2 days so I went to the website to see how to do a online check in since the app may not be working correctly. I had to change my password for some reason. I was able to change the password on the website which now gives me access to check in via the web. I deleted the app and reinstalled it hoping this would update the app so I can have access to the app for checking in but now after I logged in with my new password it can't get past the log in screen due to the error message everyone else is getting. Hopefully RC will update the app to the new phone software update soon.

1 hour ago, Steve C said:

it is system wide - I contacted Royal 3 hours ago and the agent advised website is going through an update on the system, in some accounts you will not be able to log in for a couple of hours.

I've had this problem since yesterday morning. Evidently it's taking them longer than expected to work it out.

15 hours ago, CanHardlyWait said:

Uninstalled app and reinstalled. Now can't login at all. 

That's what I did.  Can't log back in, so I reset my password and it work last nite.  Then I try to log back in, is not letting me.  Reset password was just a temporary fix for that moment. Is been 2 days already..  Their IT need to STEP IT UP.

12 minutes ago, doxidan said:

I am able to sign in on the web but not on my android device.  It has worked on my android previously but I often get the "Sorry, we hit a snag" message.

Same, but this is day 3 for me.