Two sisters sailing on Harmony November 12-18 2023

Cruisin and Boozin

So we have arrived in Galveston safely after 13 hours on the road today.Received emails that boarding will be delayed because of Coast guard inspection. Boarding will begin at 12:00

This sailing I will have my sister  Renee with me. This is her first time on Harmony . Also her first time in Galveston.

We will have an Aqua theatre suite. Wendy is our genie. Ready to relax and get ready to board tomorrow.

Edited by Cruisin and Boozin
Misspelled word

12 hours ago, Cruisin and Boozin said:

So we have arrived in Galveston safely after 13 hours on the road today.Received emails that boarding will be delayed because of Coast guard inspection. Boarding will begin at 12:00

This sailing I will have my sister  Renee with me. This is her first time on Harmony . Also her first time in Galveston.

We will have an Aqua theatre suite. Wendy is our genie. Ready to relax and get ready to board tomorrow.

Sorry to hear about the delay. Thanks for doing this.We sail Dec 3 and this will make me more excited.  We have Berty for our genie.

Those bacon wrapped chicken jalapenos are easily one of my favorite things served on any ship! I mentioned how much I liked them to our server on Allure last month for dinner and she brought me a triple order, lol. Hope you started off with a great lunch!

Sabor where do I began. Let’s just say not happy with most of what we got for lunch. Jalapeño wraps were the only edible thing. The strawberry margaritas flavorless. I know it embarkation day and everything is rushed but I think for this sailing we will not be back.

21 minutes ago, Cruisin and Boozin said:

Sabor where do I began. Let’s just say not happy with most of what we got for lunch. Jalapeño wraps were the only edible thing. The strawberry margaritas flavorless. I know it embarkation day and everything is rushed but I think for this sailing we will not be back.

Sorry to hear. Oh well, plenty of food left to be eaten, The jalapeno cucumber margaritas are usually good if you want to stop back just for a drink. Hard to make those flavorless unless they forget the jalapenos. 😁

30 minutes ago, Cruisin and Boozin said:

Sad to hear this!  On allure it was our go to.  I love the handcrafted margaritas there.  I brought strawberries to  add to my margaritas.

To finish last night now before our sea day begins. We had dinner in Coastal kitchen. Service was great food was wonderful.

IMG_1847.thumb.jpeg.c78cbb8610bf3a2e2f6f0ca406a2c2f7.jpegfilet was perfect  melt in your mouth. My favorite go to on day 1.

IMG_8534.thumb.jpeg.f0681c47f129dcdb7d7083066be38c34.jpeg

smoked tomato soup

IMG_8536.thumb.jpeg.c7b63110db548b204ce97ff3c0b84b05.jpeg

escargot

IMG_8539.thumb.jpeg.eb2dfa1e4fefbcc1ad0f0318333a845c.jpeg

butterflied filet

15 hours ago, AlmondFarmer said:

Not for last weeks Star Class guests with Wendy as Genie.

Yeah, that's why I asked. The one in your picture is the one we usually always get. I have never come across Moet Ice as the complimentary bottle of champagne. Thought that was interesting.

Follow up question for @Cruisin and Boozin, did you ask for Moet Ice in your pre-cruise emails? Or did you just ask for Moet and that's what they gave you?

1 hour ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

Yeah, that's why I asked. The one in your picture is the one we usually always get. I have never come across Moet Ice as the complimentary bottle of champagne. Thought that was interesting.

Beyond frustrating! I feel like I over tipped genie by 4.78% since I was given inferior Champagne. 
Has anyone has any success asking their genie for a $28.32 refund on tipped amount or should I speak with Jason Liberty directly?