Royal Caribbean Cooler Bag

Xasmar

Perhaps why they're saying substitutions is in case they don't have that specific brand of beer available on your sailing, something comparable will be used in its place. If it turns out to be something you don't like, then maybe you can bring it to guest services and see if something can be done.

28 minutes ago, USFFrank said:

Perhaps why they're saying substitutions is in case they don't have that specific brand of beer available on your sailing, something comparable will be used in its place. If it turns out to be something you don't like, then maybe you can bring it to guest services and see if something can be done.

I doubt if any beer is any less expensive for RCCL to buy now than Bud Light.  🙃

7 hours ago, SemperMom said:

I assume you would just need to call to substitute and also to see what the ship has available to switch it with.  I have been eyeing that bag. If you end up getting it (or if anyone else has gotten it), I would love to know if it's worth it. 😊

Just off Anthem this morning. We ordered the bags just with water, as what we wanted were the bags. 

They disappeared from the cruise planner a couple of months before the cruise and I was concerned they might be out of stock but they were waiting in the room when we boarded and they are great. We are really pleased with them.

8 hours ago, SemperMom said:

I assume you would just need to call to substitute and also to see what the ship has available to switch it with.  I have been eyeing that bag. If you end up getting it (or if anyone else has gotten it), I would love to know if it's worth it. 😊

We got the bags when they first offered them back in january- we ordered them with the water, and were really surprised when we showed up the cooler bag full of ice on the floor, and 6 HUGE GLASS bottles of water. Not sure if that's what they are still doing with the water, but I can say we love the bag- we use it regularly for road trips and attending my sons soccer games. Very nicely made. 

2 hours ago, BoxerMomNC said:

Mom to a boxer dog.  Meet RockyTop:

123_1.jpeg

What a gorgeous boy! I had 2 boxers but when I got divorced I was unable to take them with me to my new home so my ex has them. At least I still get to get some sugar every now and then 🙂 I was more sad I had to leave the babies than I was the ex!! 

I think it would be nice if they gave you the option of when to pick this up. Like they'd keep it some place cold for you until you pick it up. Picking up the bag and 6 Ice Cold beers on the way off the ship onto Coco Cay would be ideal IMO. The "Cooler" in the cabin is only slightly better than room temp.

I just ordered one for our October Allure. Taking a chance we can switch out the bud light. We usually always make friends with a bartender or two so I’m sure hubby will get them switched to a better beer at that same price point 

Even better is I used our $50 shareholder OBC to buy it! 😁

2 hours ago, Al Miller said:

I think it would be nice if they gave you the option of when to pick this up. Like they'd keep it some place cold for you until you pick it up. Picking up the bag and 6 Ice Cold beers on the way off the ship onto Coco Cay would be ideal IMO. The "Cooler" in the cabin is only slightly better than room temp.

We learned (on this board!) the trick of putting your ice bucket - filled with ice - into the cooler and then putting drinks in around wherever they fit. The ice took 2-3 days to melt completely and made warm water bottles cold (or at least cool approaching cold). We had to rearrange some of the shelving in there to make it fit with the door closed.

3 minutes ago, jbrinkm said:

We learned (on this board!) the trick of putting your ice bucket - filled with ice - into the cooler and then putting drinks in around wherever they fit. The ice took 2-3 days to melt completely and made warm water bottles cold (or at least cool approaching cold). We had to rearrange some of the shelving in there to make it fit with the door closed.

P.S. We just kept forgetting to get new ice until it was completely melted. I think if you put fresh ice in there every day, your bottles would become adequately cold. We just didn't care that much with only water, but I wouldn't want my beer to be "cool approaching cold" so I think swapping out for fresh ice would do the trick.