Celebrity teasing Coco Cay?

I Guess my Reflection ABC cruise is getting cancelled next year.  Was April 27-May 5, which is now bookable on reflection as short cruises...

EDIT: There is now a Beyond sailing at the same time, that wasn't there previously.  Looking like a ship change is all.  Happy to try the Beyond. 

Edited by Plumlee2028
Added about the beyond.

15 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Either they're going to start stopping there or the choice of words is quite poor.

IMG_8368.jpeg

It's sounds like it, but in the past when they've run an ad like this, it ended up being a disappointment or at least  underwhelming.   I was under the impression that PDCC is very "booked" with current fleet sailings.  If this is going that way, expect higher loading on the island.  But maybe there will be an isolated stop like they do with Labadee.

7 minutes ago, cruisellama said:

It's sounds like it, but in the past when they've run an ad like this, it ended up being a disappointment or at least  underwhelming.   I was under the impression that PDCC is very "booked" with current fleet sailings.  If this is going that way, expect higher loading on the island.  But maybe there will be an isolated stop like they do with Labadee.

It is... see some of the posts above, they already have some listed on the celebrity site. I guess it will to fill in some of those days in between RC sailigs

3 hours ago, ScottD said:

Already listed a few.... I'm looking at that Cayman island\ Coco cay itinerary for sure....

Yep just saw the PDCC stops on the Celebrity site for the 3-4 day cruises.  Refection and Beyond.  Both nice ships, but with no "toys".   Guess a move to get younger families on Celebrity.

So now it looks like there will be 2 ships at Coco Cay every day now. The days when there was only 1 ship there are few and far between with just Royals ships. And this also means that prices will be at a permanent premium for all of he Coco Cay add-ons, for there will (almost) always be 2 ships worth of passengers wanting to get them.

This really isn't going to be a problem for us.  We are not "beach" or "thrill" people anyway and now that the prices for the Beach Club are nonsensical, we will most likely just stay on the ship, going forward.  But for those who are going there to enjoy the amenities, it's probably going to be much less relaxing than it has been in the recent past.

6 hours ago, Plumlee2028 said:

I Guess my Reflection ABC cruise is getting cancelled next year.  Was April 27-May 5, which is now bookable on reflection as short cruises...

EDIT: There is now a Beyond sailing at the same time, that wasn't there previously.  Looking like a ship change is all.  Happy to try the Beyond. 

I would be quite excited for this switch. I would say you got a significant upgrade unless Reflection held a specific meaning to you