New cruise planner item, Premier Pass?

I just called RCCL to ask about the Premier Pass package on my upcoming Liberty of the Seas cruise.  I was told IT IS NOT AVAILABLE on Liberty with no plans to offer it.  The Customer Service rep directed me to the Key package, which is about 4 times the price.  She told me Key has better benefits (it does not).  Disappointed.  

53 minutes ago, Leenbo said:

I just called RCCL to ask about the Premier Pass package on my upcoming Liberty of the Seas cruise.  I was told IT IS NOT AVAILABLE on Liberty with no plans to offer it.  The Customer Service rep directed me to the Key package, which is about 4 times the price.  She told me Key has better benefits (it does not).  Disappointed.  

I suggest reading through the post. This was a glitch and is not an actual offering.  It won't ever be available on any Royal ship.

• 1 month later...

Quick update since I brought the issue up... I won't torture you all with the painful details!

I got through to my agent this morning when they opened and 90 minutes later all appeared to be resolved with Royal. In the end, they actually conferenced in the Royal CS rep so I could speak directly to them to explain and confirm all was resolved. We're just going to keep a close eye on our Cruise Planner purchases to make sure nothing gets cancelled and I'm going to call my travel agent before the final payment date to check with Royal to confirm they still reflect a zero balance due on their end!

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2023 at 1:22 PM, AandD said:

Not until I get to use the $11.01 of the $100 dollars Royal said they would give me for buying 2 of the Premier Pass.

I finally used the $11.01 of the $100 dollars Royal said they would give me on 2 Easy Roatan Monkey, Sloth and Iguana Interactions in Roatan.  Now I will let it go.

• 2 weeks later...