2 hr and counting wait times

D Alt

41 minutes ago, DavidB said:

Did you try the C&A phone number? I did that and talked to someone within 20 minutes. They even found other items to reprice that I missed and saved me an additional $200.

Good luck!

Never thought to call them but will next time. 

The entire systems have been wonky all day- the Cruise Planner site has been completely down and that's why the hold times are so long. Last night we could not make cruise payments either. 

Hang in there- and thank your TA if you use one because they've been working very hard!

4 hours ago, DavidB said:

Did you try the C&A phone number? I did that and talked to someone within 20 minutes. They even found other items to reprice that I missed and saved me an additional $200.

Good luck!

I called C and A number yesterday and got someone in like 1 minute, no wait time.  But I expect with the sale going times are going to get longer.

8 hours ago, Sharla said:

The entire systems have been wonky all day- the Cruise Planner site has been completely down and that's why the hold times are so long. Last night we could not make cruise payments either. 

Hang in there- and thank your TA if you use one because they've been working very hard!

Thank you!🥰