Royal Caribbean Blog

A Hole in our Yard - Another Not a Cruise Live Blog

While it was still dark this morning, I heard the plastic moving around like it was being blown around by the wind. It went on for a few minutes before I finally realized someone was out there moving it. I quickly got dressed and went outside but had missed what I assume was the project manager removing the cover for the inspection. It was about 20 minutes before the sun was up, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't the inspector anyway. Regardless, I was able to get a couple better pictures. 

20210112_083957.jpg

20210112_084101.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gunite. We went with a medium blue. The plaster in pool we had growing up was really white. I'm not sure if that's what my parents picked or if it just faded, but it was too bright. Then they had majo

I'm not gonna lie. This has absolutely nothing to do with cruising, but I know I'm not the only one hurting for the excitement of living vicariously though someone else's vacation. I really miss seein

Yes, they took 2 panels of our fence down to get in. That side of the house has a retaining wall that runs the length of our yard with the fence posts set into the wall. They cut the post between the

Posted Images

2 hours ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

Wind, critters, creepers ?

Hopefully not any creepers!

window licking GIF

Everyone and their brother can already see into our back yard, I don't need anyone peeping through the windows. 

That's actually been the one major downside to the whole project. The side where the fence is down is one of the two major streets in and out of our neighborhood, and we are in a very active walking community. Lots of families with strollers walking the dog with kiddos on bikes. I just wave at everyone who stops to look and close the blinds before it gets dark.