mpoole3

Allure to Texas

9 hours ago, Matt said:

Dont get me started on DCL prices

DCL is indeed very expensive but I very strongly feel that it is something you should experience once especially if you have kids. It’s a fabulous experience. But only once because for the price, I can cruise many more times on RCCL

On 12/18/2019 at 3:27 PM, WAAAYTOOO said:

I will agree with you....it's a long dang way all the way to the ATS but honestly, I don't think it's going to be any fewer steps from all the way forward, either.  I guess it depends on where you are going...but if you're going up to 17, it's going to be a trek from the UPS.

You're doing the right thing though....easing yourself into Star Class.  Once there, you're doomed.  

I have to laugh about the MDR preference when in SC.  2 weeks ago, when we were on Oasis, we had a call from the Maitre 'd in the MDR asking why we had not been to the MDR all week.  I kind of held the phone away and looked at it and then put it back to my ear.  I just said that we had been eating in the specialty restaurants and left it at that.  It does seem incredibly stupid for them to hold a table for you in the MDR when you are SC.  Doesn't the Genie let them know that you won't be coming ?

Ok trying to follow here.  ATS? The newbie is getting confused 😅