Odyssey - Inaugural - YOLO

ptod

44 minutes ago, ptod said:

I booked it.

I am weak.

I blame my MEI TA and just to show her, we intended to go on the first sailing and have a mind blowing good time (no time to sleep on this 4 day trip)!

Please pray for us..... :9_innocent:

Where and how did you book this? Are you in the UK? If so, lucky mate!:27_sunglasses:

38 minutes ago, rjac said:

Where and how did you book this? Are you in the UK? If so, lucky mate!:27_sunglasses:

I am in Connecticut.  Booked thru MEI Travel.

Earlier today I got an email from my TA announcing that the Odyssey was open for booking.  On a lark, I sent a response asking if there were any group rates available yet for the new ship.  She said there were and more to be added, but asked if I was interested in the first sailing.  I poo-pooed that idea but she sent me a quote anyway.......and I took it.  It was the most exciting hour for me today.

1 minute ago, Lovetocruise2002 said:

I am cancelling Brilliance for this one. So many from Brilliance are going on the inaugural and Odyssey works out better for us for timing.

Yeah, I can see where some would want to do that.  Canada/New England is one of our favorite places to go, though, plus being on a Radiance class, which we love - and an entire week - Mr SpeedNoodles would not think it's a fair exchange. Maybe I'll come into some money, LOL.

Just now, Susie said:

Tempting!!!! but only 14 days after I finish my Symphony Of The Seas trip. Pretty sure my hubby will kick me out of the house for this one if I book it. 

My husband was all for it until he found out that it was only 4 days.  Maybe I can find something to tack onto it.  I'M NOT DONE WITH THIS.

17 minutes ago, twangster said:

Heck if I'm going all that way, might as well make it a B2B.  

That what I think too 4 days not worth to pay to fly there for us. Either B2B or combine with Navigator or Mariner.

Cheapest interior is $1417 for 2 and look like the one after on Nov 9 is $1469 for 2 so around $2886 for B2B. For Balcony is around $4000 for B2B.

Went back and scored a bigger balcony, same cabin for both.  

Double dip to CocoCay and 9 nights on a brand new ship. 

Woot!  Woot!

EDIT

?Oops, I booked it again, and again and again ?

Now I'm on a B4B.  First four sailings, same cabin.  

I better step away from the keyboard.