Lovetocruise2002

El Loco Fresh for lunch

1 hour ago, AGSLC5 said:

October is still TOO HOT for Disney lol.. Go First week of November.. Food and Wine is still going on and finally the weather seems to break alittle.. And then there is when I like to go.. Right Smack in the middle of January when its cold.. Also my birthday and its a tradition since I was 3 so there is that too lol , but seriously when you can in 15-20 years try first two weeks of November.. Kids are still in school so not so crowded and the weather finally starts to break.. Side note.. I go to food and wine every year last year it was still so hot in October they ran out of the Slushy alcohol drinks in Italy because the machines kept breaking because of the heat.. 

We took a 4 day weekend to go one year in the first week in December.  That was nice...no crowds but the Christmas stuff was up.  As long as it’s not TOO cold I can do November lol!  Jane

3 hours ago, mom2mybugs said:

We took a 4 day weekend to go one year in the first week in December.  That was nice...no crowds but the Christmas stuff was up.  As long as it’s not TOO cold I can do November lol!  Jane

I love When all the Christmas decorations are up. Disney is even more magical. I love how so many people on this blog are Disney nerds and cruise nerds.. They are both my favorite things lol. 

4 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

MLK weekend is one of my favorite times to go to Disney..also Veterans Day is nice when it makes a 3-day weekend!

Yup.. My Birthday is January 17th.. I have been going MLK weekend since I was 3 years old. 

22 hours ago, AGSLC5 said:

I love When all the Christmas decorations are up. Disney is even more magical. I love how so many people on this blog are Disney nerds and cruise nerds.. They are both my favorite things lol. 

This!!! 😍

On topic... Chocolate Dulce de Leche sounds intriguing. Please report back for research purposes, @Lovetocruise2002  😀