Jump to content
Royal Caribbean Blog

Recommended Posts

19 minutes ago, GWENSEL said:

Hi sooo what is your Favorite Cocktail on ship. I have bought the Deluxe beverage package and now I need to make a  LIST of all the delicious drinks I can have with it.

Please share with pictures if you can. TIA. 🍹🍸🍺

I had many Kracken Coladas on my last cruise.

20190207_161257.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fresh off Navigator in March 2019 here is the latest version of the drink menu found on many ships.  It's largely unchanged from 2017 but prices have been updated.

@Wilmsta - I am holding you accountable for this. All this talk of Guinness made me thirsty so I ran out to the store. New can I've never seen before.

Thanks to the contributions of twangster and KristiZ, and the recognition that we will have 10 sea days, I took the plunge (so to speak) and got the DBP!  I called RCL, as I only wanted the DBP, and m

Posted Images

53 minutes ago, GWENSEL said:

Hi sooo what is your Favorite Cocktail on ship. I have bought the Deluxe beverage package and now I need to make a  LIST of all the delicious drinks I can have with it.

Please share with pictures if you can. TIA. 🍹🍸🍺

Depends on the ship 🙂

Mariner and Navigator have The Bamboo Room with some really cool drinks that are very good.

A frozen lemonade with Grey Goose is a refreshing drink on a hot summer day.  

The Kraken Lavaflow deserves honorable mention.  

Pictures of drinks?  I kind of went overboard in the Bamboo Room on Navigator.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php?/topic/11143-navigator-mar-1-2019-9-nights-southern-caribbean/&do=findComment&comment=107806

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2019 at 11:41 AM, twangster said:

Fresh off Navigator in March 2019 here is the latest version of the drink menu found on many ships. 

It's largely unchanged from 2017 but prices have been updated.

348704444_RCIDrinks-1.thumb.jpg.b5254cac4d815fd0907be969da32635c.jpg

2121382208_RCIDrinks-2.thumb.jpg.609c3c1f1c89d4950c327f8f80a59510.jpg

1193434631_RCIDrinks-3.thumb.jpg.f2ffbe4031196c08ea8a198d9df24a5e.jpg

904084422_RCIDrinks-4.thumb.jpg.02453348a44d4e0debb384bc8698004d.jpg

491223524_RCIDrinks-5.thumb.jpg.a37c571b9040d4ae9abeaafb0bd924f0.jpg

1884832622_RCIDrinks-6.thumb.jpg.dfab1b671a7f3a303a75c987f9acbc8e.jpg

441437104_RCIDrinks-7.thumb.jpg.d996e8779bad36e074f76b644b2726a3.jpg

255659110_RCIDrinks-8.thumb.jpg.35ab49a355db8f2d1288fc1b54c4838d.jpg

1377048741_RCIDrinks-9.thumb.jpg.42822f6dd16f33f66de6adc9837e1acc.jpg

thank u for this...do you have any idea if they charge different for virgin pina coladas?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2019 at 8:32 PM, mellibee said:

thank u for this...do you have any idea if they charge different for virgin pina coladas?

I BELIEVE that the virgin frozen drinks go for something in the realm of $7-8 each. All I remember is I asked the bartender how much my round would have been if I didn’t have the refreshment package and he said $10. I had gotten a frozen daiquiri (should be same price as piña colada) and a bottle of water. 

By the way, the aforementioned time limit in between drinks doesn’t apply to bottled water. Bar tenders won’t blink if you ask for a drink and a bottle of water at the same time if you have the drink package. One swipe of the sea pass card and you are on your way. I found the value and the convenience of  grabbing water bottles throughout the day to be an undersung benefit of the drink package for me. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2019 at 11:38 AM, twangster said:

Depends on the ship 🙂

Mariner and Navigator have The Bamboo Room with some really cool drinks that are very good.

A frozen lemonade with Grey Goose is a refreshing drink on a hot summer day.  

The Kraken Lavaflow deserves honorable mention.  

Pictures of drinks?  I kind of went overboard in the Bamboo Room on Navigator.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php?/topic/11143-navigator-mar-1-2019-9-nights-southern-caribbean/&do=findComment&comment=107806

Brilliant Photography 👌

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, mpink said:

Has anyone seen spicy Tequila at the bars (on the Allure)?  My wife and I really enjoy spicy margarita's.  I'm sure the bartenders are great at improvising a "spicy" cocktail with some fresh jalapeno's, but figured I'd ask.

Boleros *might* have a spicy Tequila, if any bar has one.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, mpink said:

Has anyone seen spicy Tequila at the bars (on the Allure)?  My wife and I really enjoy spicy margarita's.  I'm sure the bartenders are great at improvising a "spicy" cocktail with some fresh jalapeno's, but figured I'd ask.

Sabor bar does a spicy margarita with fresh jalapeños muddled in, and they have a whole bunch of tequilas, so they very well may have a spicy one as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Is the full bar menu available in the MDR at breakfast and dinner?  Will you be able to order one of these drinks from the wait staff and have it brought to you at your table? I'm prepping for my 2nd cruise this summer and the last time we didn't have the drink package so I'm a little confused on putting all this into practice (other than walking up to a bar at a lounge or by the pool). 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, spursfreak21 said:

Is the full bar menu available in the MDR at breakfast and dinner?  Will you be able to order one of these drinks from the wait staff and have it brought to you at your table? I'm prepping for my 2nd cruise this summer and the last time we didn't have the drink package so I'm a little confused on putting all this into practice (other than walking up to a bar at a lounge or by the pool). 

Yes, you will be able to order these drinks from the wait staff.  They will usually take your card when you order.  There used to be dedicated drink waiters but now it's handled by the waitstaff, so it may take longer than one would expect to receive their drink.  I would suggest swinging by a bar on the way into the MDR and grabbing a drink.  Then go ahead and order another one when they take your order in case it takes awhile.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 months later...
47 minutes ago, PG Cruiser said:

If I had the Refreshment Package with the virgin Pina Colada included, how would they charge me for a regular Pina Colada?  Do they just charge me for the alcohol or do they charge me for the full price of the Pina Colada? 

They would just charge you for the shot of rum.  I think that is $7.95 plus 18%.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2019 at 6:25 PM, PG Cruiser said:

If I had the Refreshment Package with the virgin Pina Colada included, how would they charge me for a regular Pina Colada?  Do they just charge me for the alcohol or do they charge me for the full price of the Pina Colada? 

If you order the alcoholic Pina Colada they will charge you the full price for it.  It's cheaper to order the non-alcholic pina colada and buy the shot and pour it in yourself.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...