Mark_Twain_Wiggam

Harmony 7 night Eastern Caribbean 3/17/19

36 minutes ago, Mark_Twain_Wiggam said:

Sitting here at work and realizing that I way over prepared for today! I can't put the lunches in the oven for another hour and I have nothing to do! Sounds like a good problem to have!

My wife has already delivered the dog to her vacation location! She has also had her traditional leaving for vacation panic over what he have forgotten so if things go as usual we will figure our what we have forgotten in about 2 hours which is good because it's currently 4 hours before we leave!

so jealous! have a safe trip to Florida. I will be on Harmony in 197 days!

On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:37 AM, Mark_Twain_Wiggam said:

Sitting here at work and realizing that I way over prepared for today! I can't put the lunches in the oven for another hour and I have nothing to do! Sounds like a good problem to have!

My wife has already delivered the dog to her vacation location! She has also had her traditional leaving for vacation panic over what he have forgotten so if things go as usual we will figure our what we have forgotten in about 2 hours which is good because it's currently 4 hours before we leave!

Did something happen that this blog never really got off the ground??