16 hours ago, Bish said:

Awwww......I got a little tear in my eye thinking of coming across Kermit singing that song just in the middle of nowhere and out of the blue.  Best song ever.  Well, that and Layla......

luv the muppets and will see u on the inaugural muppet cruise then.  It's a date. 

Am I showing my age here?  Menomena......

Mahna mahna 
Ba debe dee
Mahna mahna 
Ba debe dee

B23F3A9F-3207-4394-B038-E82BBF174EB8.jpeg

I grew up in the 70's, so for all you youngsters out there, I remember this song from SESAME STREET, never mind the Muppets!  Google the Sesame Street version.....its classic!

received a Royal Caribbean survey this week and sent it in; RCI followed up with a phone call to thank me for doing that.  So..sigh......I guess it's all officially over.  

59 minutes ago, Bish said:

So..sigh......I guess it's all officially over

Not really, wait until you get your next credit card statement and see all the charges from this last cruise. Then you can sigh and say it's officially over. But, look on the bright side....you have another cruise, or two, booked, right? Something fun and happy to look forward to! :27_sunglasses: 

On 4/5/2019 at 4:31 PM, ScooterScott22 said:

Ok, here it is - 

Mahna Mahna
Do doo be-do-do
Mahna Mahna
Do do-do do
Mahna Mahna
Do doo be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do be-do-do-doodle do do do-doo do!

http://lyrics.wikia.com/wiki/The_Muppets:Mahna_Mahna

Yeah... this will be stuck in my head all night long at work.  I could probably use it to my advantage, hum it out loud all night, and drive my coworkers nuts. #winning

On 4/7/2019 at 2:53 AM, Bish said:

I grew up in the 70's, so for all you youngsters out there, I remember this song from SESAME STREET, never mind the Muppets!  Google the Sesame Street version.....its classic!

received a Royal Caribbean survey this week and sent it in; RCI followed up with a phone call to thank me for doing that.  So..sigh......I guess it's all officially over.  

Hi Bish,

thanks for great blog the best yet. We are doing a 12 day cruise from Sydney late October and staying in your same room. Our Genie is Hannah, did you meet her and any feedback on her positive or negative. Your post have been so informative felt like we were with you.

thanks

john😀

Hi John,

You will love the suite and we did meet Hannah, as we ended up hanging out with another family who had Hannah as their Genie and she was just as amazing as Luciano.  Not sure if you have children, but she was especially popular with the 11 and unders!  

We are looking at cruising again this year and we just can't seem to look away from the Star Class lofts.....and the genies.  

No reason to believe Hannah will be anything less than attentive, organized, and "on it" in terms of your needs. 

Enjoy your journey!!