Utopia Deployment

1 hour ago, Vlad said:

Hi guys, anyone heard or knows when Royal will extend Utopia of the Seas deployment schedule / reservations? 

Next week when 2025-2026 short Caribbean cruises are released.

The deployment schedule can be found here..

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2025_2026/2025-2026_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

6 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

Next week when 2025-2026 short Caribbean cruises are released.

The deployment schedule can be found here..

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2025_2026/2025-2026_Deployment_Opening_Schedule.pdf

Great, thanks 

So that's assuming Utopia will continue with short cruises. 

Would you know what Long Carribean are? Don't remember those in the past... 

20 minutes ago, Vlad said:

So that's assuming Utopia will continue with short cruises. 

Yes, Utopia is expected to continue doing the 3/4's it is currently scheduled for (most likely still from PC).

20 minutes ago, Vlad said:

Would you know what Long Caribbean are?

Not entirely sure. Most 6-8N Caribbean were already released but some will be included in there (like Wonder's final 7N's from PC in May-August 2025 before Star takes over).

Hopefully someone else chimes in. I mostly only pay attention to PC cruises b/c I'm boring and a sucker for the convenience of driving an hour to the port.

2 minutes ago, Va4fam said:

Wish they would mix it up every now and then and offer a 7 day itinerary for Allure and Utopia.    Booking a 3d/4d B2B to the same places is not quite the same.

I was thinking about that as well. Back to back in the same cabin is a problem on its own. 

But the biggest one is the islands. 2 visits to CocoCay is pretty good. But Nassau? Twice? Total waste... There's absolutely nothing to do there. Especially after you've benn there before... 

1 hour ago, GatorCruiser said:

Are there any other ships sailing the month of march out of those ports ?

Short Caribbean has not been released yet. They will come out next week. Utopia, Wonder, and not sure what else.

Other Caribbean should be out by Wednesday.

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

So Utopia has suffered the opposite fate as Star. Instead of delaying the inaugural they're moving it up. So anyone booked on what was to be the inaugural will now be on the 2nd cruise.

Awesome, Royal can sell another full cruise at way overpriced prices 😂🤣

14 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

So Utopia has suffered the opposite fate as Star. Instead of delaying the inaugural they're moving it up. So anyone booked on what was to be the inaugural will now be on the 2nd cruise.

This happened when Allure was launched.  We were scheduled to be on the inaugural but they moved it up 1 week.  They did call and ask if we wanted to move over to the new inaugural but we were flying to cruises in those days so we just stayed on our original sailing.

43 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

They do have the option to move to the new inaugural and keep their same cabin at the same price (pro-rated for 3N vs. 4N) at least but it's obviously still not great for those who booked the original inaugural.

On 2/12/2024 at 3:31 PM, Vlad said:

I was thinking about that as well. Back to back in the same cabin is a problem on its own. 

But the biggest one is the islands. 2 visits to CocoCay is pretty good. But Nassau? Twice? Total waste... There's absolutely nothing to do there. Especially after you've benn there before... 

Don't forget you'll likely also get repeats of the same MDR menu. No Royal night, etc... Definitely not the same as a true 7 night. 

7 minutes ago, Eighty8 said:
On 2/12/2024 at 3:31 PM, Vlad said:

Don't forget you'll likely also get repeats of the same MDR menu. No Royal night, etc... Definitely not the same as a true 7 night. 

No, it's definitely different, but if you really like CocoCay and sailing for the ship more than the ports, they can be enjoyable.

We did one before and recently booked two more (coincidentally on Utopia). I totally understand why some wouldn't find them appealing though. Different strokes...

9 hours ago, Eighty8 said:

This is what keeps us from from doin B2B on the short cruises. The wife loves baked Alaska and we can’t miss that!

9 minutes ago, ckruetze said:

OK, I'm not sure if we will regret it but I booked a B2B2B2B for Easter 2026 on Utopia. So 3 days, 4 days, 3 days and 4 days.

4 Stops on Cocc Cay within two weeks, I'm sure we'll find something to do, not 100% sure what we will do 4 times in Nassau, but there is still time until 2026.

I love it.

On 3/8/2024 at 8:35 PM, Reigert2008 said:

This is what keeps us from from doin B2B on the short cruises. The wife loves baked Alaska and we can’t miss that!

I agree with the wife, love me some baked Alaska.