Room recategorization coming in 2025-2026

Matt

2 hours ago, SweetPea said:

With 8 more Sky Class rooms, i wonder if the number of Pinnacles allowed in the Suite Lounge will be further restricted?

Is priority for CK dinner Sky-Pinnacle-Sea? If that's right, that bumps Pinnacle and Sea a bit downward as well. At least the way i read it? 

I think so and I'm okay with that.  Want SL access? Book a suite.  Especially if the Crown Lounge will be restricted to D+ and P in the future.    

CK priority should be Star-Sky-Pinnacle/Sea.  Time will tell if they further restrict Pinnacle.  With Sky numbers growing a bit there will be less space for Pinnacle/Sea reservations.  

16 minutes ago, GatorCruiser said:

Yup it seems like a the handwriting is on the wall for diamonds crown lounge access. 

Honestly that writing was on the wall in 2019.

It isn't scalable to have a lounge exclusive to 1,500 guests, or even 1,000 guests.   On popular transatlantics voyages half of the guest population had access.  That just doesn't scale.   That was before the 4/5/6 vouchers.  

OMG it's 3:30pm!  We need to change and secure seats in the lounge!  It never should have become that big a part of the cruise experience.  

I often wondered what new ship class wouldn't have a DL.  The writing has been on the wall for a while.