2025-2026 Deployment schedule

Kathleen

• 4 weeks later...
20 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

I'll be looking at those NE sailings.  They've been doing 11-night, round-trip sailings from Boston to Quebec, spending 2 nights in Quebec.  We did that back in 2003, and it was THE BEST itinerary we've ever done.

Thank you so much for passing that along. We had tossed about those itineraries but will definitely look closer.

It can vary anytime that week.  Usually email comes day before to be on lookout following day with hints of what's to come with itineraries and ships.

Also be on lookout for Webx invites from Celebrity.   Usually gives good insight on upcoming itinerary release and all plus get power points.

They just had Webx on changes of bringing back classics on menu and chocolate dessert nightly with some of tid bit news. 

On 11/15/2023 at 3:01 PM, DaveWithHat said:

Thank you for posting. I just checked for Europe sailings for 2025 and do not see any. I assume it should be very soon and that I am not missing something.

Europe 2025 is already on sale for Celebrity. I saw a few cruises that peak my interest including a 14 night arctic circle/Norway cruise and several Mediterranean cruises.  My first ever Celebrity cruise will take place next year on Apex, I'm not yet totally ready to abandon Royal but I'm seriously tempted to book that arctic circle/Norway cruise.

4 hours ago, JasonOasis said:

Europe 2025 is already on sale for Celebrity. I saw a few cruises that peak my interest including a 14 night arctic circle/Norway cruise and several Mediterranean cruises.  My first ever Celebrity cruise will take place next year on Apex, I'm not yet totally ready to abandon Royal but I'm seriously tempted to book that arctic circle/Norway cruise.

I really wanted that Arctic circle/fjords but just couldn’t swing 12 nights. Doing Apex June 2025 to fjords though so excited because it’s way better than what Royal was offering 

42 minutes ago, Jill said:

I really wanted that Arctic circle/fjords but just couldn’t swing 12 nights. Doing Apex June 2025 to fjords though so excited because it’s way better than what Royal was offering 

Same here. We booked Apex mid May to Fjords. May be last chance to see Geiranger and Flam by cruise ship unless they change the zero/low emissions requirement in 2026 for those 2 ports

• 3 weeks later...