New buttons in the app

I noticed a “for you” button in the app. It’s on my cruises through April, then disappears in May.

I’ll try to check if the for you and other  buttons not needed when on the cruising drop off when sailing.IMG_9104.thumb.png.f71bc9e4dc597ab75d28e4e8c4a6ca1d.pngIMG_9105.thumb.png.f849c3fd0846b06a3a5e534771b8661e.png

also my Quantum-April and Odyssey in ‘25 have a “stateroom” button that is only available while onboard.  I do not see that button on my Anthem sailing, not sure it will be a whole “Quantum class”  thing.

Both 'Stateroom'  and 'For You' are showing on the Quantum for the 6th December and also for March 2025, but neither are showing for Ovation in November (2023 or 2024) or for Brilliance at the end of this month, 'For You' appears to be the cruise planner from the website but on the app. Similar to the recent additions of booking and paying off cruises through the app.

56 minutes ago, Xaa said:

Is the stateroom button to set up the Virtual Key with your phone?

In our GS on Wonder that button took you to a screen that could control the lights, balcony curtains, and thermostat from the app.

It may do other things in other cabins/ships; that’s my only experience with it.

Just guessing here....but maybe this is an attempt (eventually) to meet the demand for folks to input their own information/appointments into the app.  I know that has been one of the biggest complaints I have read regarding the app....you cannot input your own info into the calendar.  Maybe this will eventually (knowing Royal's IT history it may never work !!) allow passengers to create their own schedules instead of just the few events that Royal has listed.