C&A level for cabin mate

Koepper

I know folks say no, it can't happen, and  it's not supposed to happen, but not everybody has seen that memo...

My Wife and I cruised recently with our adult son.  The first cruise of his life, but his sea pass card definitely said Diamond. 🤔

And the misunderstandings and questions  continue.

7 hours ago, WAYNO said:

I know folks say no, it can't happen, and maybe it's not supposed to happen, but not everybody has seen that memo...

My Wife and I cruised recently with our adult son.  The first cruise of his life, but his sea pass card definitely said Diamond. 🤔

And the misunderstandings and questions  continue.

Royal is not known for accurate and reliable system platforms.  Their technology challenges are stuff of legends.  There is a difference between was is supposed to happen and what can actually occur.  That doesn't make it policy.  He would be wise to say nothing about it, as would you, else it could be fixed.  The first rule about fight club is...

On 3/28/2023 at 5:40 PM, Koepper said:

My wife and I just reached Diamond status. If she goes on a “girls cruise” with her girlfriends, will her cabin mate be leveled up to Diamond also? 

Follow up question, will the cabin mate keep that status going forward?

If this does become a thing I am surely going to seek out super Mario and pay him to be a Cabin Mate for my next cruise!